Question and Answers 1

Ryuzaki: *enters the studio wearing a suit as clapping happens, then sits in a big comfy arm chair behind a wooden table, like if he was a TV host* Hello everyone at home! I'm your amazingly good looking host of the new format of Q n A, Ryuzaki Mikazuchi, and today, we're gonna do the first episode of Z World's Question and Answers! Today in the studio, our guest is popular upcoming idol, Naito!

Naito: *enters with a microphone and massive smile* Hey everyone!! *waves at the camera* Thank you so much for having me on, Mikazuchi-dono.

Ryuzaki: Please, please, call me Ryuzu. And it's a pleasure to have you on. *rips off suit to reveal his normal clothing*

Naito: Okay, Ryuzu! Let's see what these questions are... *looks though letters*

Ryuzaki: Yes we shall. *rubs hands greedily and begins looking through letters too*

Q) To Yozora-
Make Kristy the Marie to your Gauche until the end of the chapter

Naito: I'll be back in a moment... *disappears then reappears as Yozora*

Yozora: Okay, so... who asked this?

Ryuzaki: *begins to lift hand*

Yozora: *squints*

Ryuzaki: *begins to put down hand*

Yozora: I need new glasses... *cough cough* OKAY! Uhh, my angel, Kristy! *pulls out a picture of her* I-isn't she the most adorable thing ever?! *cringes*

Ryuzaki: *drops to the floor laughing*

Yozora: *picks his nose so it starts bleeding* I hate myself...

Q) To Zeon-
Would you rather marry Kristy or steal Ryuzaki's house and claim it as yours?

Zeon: ...*eye twitch*...

Yozora: Okay, why are the first two questions of the Q n A abusing my sister?!

Zeon: Yozora, don't get mad but I'd marry Kristy.

Yozora: WHAT— OKAY, ZEON, FIRSTLY, GO TO JAIL, SECONDLY, NEVER COME TO MY HOUSE, AND THIRDLY, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU SICKO!

Zeon: ._. C-can I expl—

Yozora: LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!

Zeon: *big sigh* SINCE RYUZAKI IS RICH HE WOULD PROBABLY HIRE SOMEONE TO KILL ME IF I STOLE HIS HOUSE! PLUS I COULD JUST DIVORCE A DAY AFTER!

Yozora: *blinks* Oh yeah

Zeon: *face palm*

Q) To Ryuzaki-
Make Payic pregnant or donate your home to the children's house

Ryuzaki: *crackles knuckles* With pleasure. *puts his hand into his pockets* Firstly, I need to get something to prepare for what I'm about to do.

Payic: *reads the question* Hey, Ryuzu... *goes red faced* I... I wouldn't mind if we... you know... haha...

Ryuzaki: *pulls out a phone and begins to dial someone* Yo, is this the children's home? Yeah, I'd like to donate my mansion.