#40.5: Circumstances

What the ass is this?

Zak: The Z World Valentines Special! A chapter named after Masaru's and Izanoku's blossoming romance!

Is it canon?

Zak: Super canon.

When does this happen?

Zak: Somewhere after #40.

Can we just save this for later?

Zak: nO WE NEED A VALENTINES SPECIAL FOR IZANOKU SHE DESERVES IT I STAN MASANOKU

I- Fine fine, you guys have fun. I'll be writing the rest of the chapters then...

Zak: THANKS FOX! YOU DA BEST! Now, everyone, prepare some popcorn, for this is the beautiful tale between two star crossed lovers!

(Opening here)

"So... as punishment for using your feelings to my advantage... you want me to go on a date with you?"

Masaru asked while he was on his hands and knees.

Izanoku stared down at him like a bug, smiling cruelly at the sight of Masaru grovelling.

"Yes. That's correct."

Masaru looked up at her with a grimace, and looked down again.

"Is this negotiable?"

Izanoku tugged him by the ear.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"This is for trying to negotiate with me when I've already told you what I wanted as compensation."

"Compensation... for what exactly?"

"Breaking my heart."

"I may have "broken" your heart, but did you even have one to begin with?"

"Of course."

"So you really are just a helpless little girl in this whole situation..."

"I am not helpless."

"You definitely are."

Izanoku pulled on his ear again with a firmer grip.

"Yowwww—! Okay, fine, fine, you're not helpless! Let go of my ear, you're twisting it!!"

"Fufu. And here I thought I was the helpless one."

"Okay... So, could you repeat the conditions again? I wasn't paying attention until you said date."

Izanoku drop kicked Masaru's back.

"yOU EVIL BIIIIIIIIIITCH—"

After letting out a flurry of comical abuse, Masaru continued to grovel at the floor while Izanoku stared down at him with the most sadistic smile imaginable. 

A shadow of pure cruelty covered her large, crystal purple eyes, and the corners of her ruby lips twisted upwards subtly.

Masaru looked dead with a lack of colour in his face or a sense of life missing from his glazed over eyes.

"I'll repeat the conditions once more. Better listen closely this time."

"Yes."

"Fufu. Now, as to repay the heartache that you've caused me over the past few months, Masaru. I request you meet me at the Tokyo Train Station at 9'o clock sharp with suitable clothes and a bag ready for the long day ahead. Our date will begin there. From there on, we'll travel to various places, sightsee and enjoy ourselves before coming back to your house and sharing a romantic evening together. Understood?"