#21: Ultima

"Don't.. disappear..."

With heaving breaths, Marie continued to chase Sin down the streets of the bustling city. She had to admit that the man was very quick, not being able to catch up to him.

"You're... you're the old United Sanctuary Branch Leader..."

Sin continued his reckless zigzagging in the streets. Having no sense of danger, he crossed roads without a second thought, weaved past people without a care, and left Marie behind.

"I swear... I swear you're him! The faces say everything!"

Marie continued to agonisingly run after Sin. Her legs, while being slim and supple, couldn't run in these conditions. She was wearing tight blue jeans and boots with heels, which weren't a great combination for chasing the light footed Sin.

"You're Kaiko Rimen! No doubt about it!!"

(Opening here)

"Stand and draw," Spectre picked up a card

"Stand and draw," Spectre picked up a card. "I ride, Daellad, Vicreau moves and end."

Spectre:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Ritual: 0
OXO
OXO

Yozora:
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
OXO
OOO

"Stand and draw! I ride, Daidarabotchi! I move Mezu back and attack! (7000 > 12000)"

"A Star Gate clan... so, you're the possessor of Stark?" Spectre laughed. "No guard."

"And let me guess... a United Sanctuary clan... you have the Zeroth Dragon we're after..."

"Very well done on stating the obvious. Would you like a reward?"

"Can I punch you in the face?"

"Don't be so hasty, Yozora. Punching me in the middle of a Cardfight..." Spectre snickered. "It won't do anyone any good."

"Tch, drive check! (Black Turtle Star Demon Series, Genbu)"

"Damage check! (Dragwizard, Gaunan)"

"Turn end."

Spectre:
Hand: 5
Damage: 1
Ritual: 0
OXO
OXO

Yozora:
Hand: 6
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

"Stand and draw. I ride, Slaptail! I call, Gaunan to rear-guard and use his skill! Counterblast and discard Mauthe, I draw two cards. I call, Morfessa and Daellad. Morfessa attacks! (9000)"

"Kameosa! (7000 > 17000)"

"Boosted by Vicreau, Slaptail! (9000 > 14000)"

"No guard!"

"Drive check! (Belial Owl) Critical trigger! Power to Gaunan, Critical to vanguard! (9000 > 14000)(1★ > 2★)"

"Damage checks! (Large Star Demon Series, Nozuchi, Flame Wheel Star Demon Series, Wanyudo) Critical, all effects to vanguard! (7000 > 12000/1★ > 2★)"