Ending 4-Glory

Song Name: 「glory」 by BAND-MAID
Due to a lack of the "short version" used in the anime glory originally came from on YouTube, I have had to use this cover instead.

(Instrumental)

On a spinning card, various flashbacks begin playing of Rukia's life: Being with Yza when they were children, being greeted by Zeon in her garden, passing Yza by again in school, playing in the tournament versus Shika, revealing she's in the Яeverse, cardfighting Kinjuzo, and finally Яeversing Yza. After that, the card glows rainbow and seems to "shed" a skin of rainbow, revealing Rukia as she is right now.

Tenkei ni torawarete
Trapped in conventionality

The card continues to spin to show the various things that have happened in her life. It starts with Rukia in her school uniform, walking to school with a lifeless face. As the card spins, the scenes change on each side like earlier.

Hitei sura kimarikitte
Even denials are obvious

Rukia stands in front of Yza's grave with a grieving face.

Are sore kore dore Mou nee isn't it true?
That There This Whichever Hey, isn't this true?

Rukia at a computer, sighing in frustration.

Doushite okiru mae ni
Why is it before you wake up

Rukia opening the curtains after waking up and yawning.

Muri da tte kabe wo hatte
You build a wall, saying it's impossible

Rukia sitting in the corner of her room, crying into her knees.

Giron no nai risou mo nai That's odd
No discussions, no ideals That's odd

The spinning card turns sideways and zooms into Rukia walking into school.

Calling calling calling now

Running to her sides are Shika and Zeon, with Shika having a goofy smile and Zeon laughing nervously.

Issho demo onaji janai
Even together, it's not the same

As the three take a turn into a corner, Shika and Zeon disappear, leaving Rukia behind herself as she enters a narrow alleyway.

Jibun jishin wo kirihiraite go way
Break yourself through go way

She walks to the other side, where there's a dead end. Appearing to block her path out are Backlion, Spectral Duke Dragon, Ashlei "Яeverse", Kinjuzo and a second copy of herself, who has red lines under her eyes.

Mayoikondemo mata saki e
Even if you lose your way, keep moving forward

She turns around to face them, grits her teeth and begins to runs past them in a hurry, trying to get out of the situation.

Tozasenai omoi wo
Our desires won't be stopped

With the last thing stopping her being the second copy of herself, she pushes it out of the way to see a faint silhouette of Yza at the end of the alleyway. Rukia smiles with tears in her eyes, and as she exits the alleyway, her smile becomes a disturbed frown.

oh ah

The person at the end of the tunnel is revealed to be Spectre, with Dragabyss, Luard standing behind him menacingly.

The whole wide world

As she staggers to the floor, Rukia stares up at Spectre, who is then replaced by a flurry of black flames effects flashing by, and it cuts to the pillar the Overlord stands on top of.

Kanjou wo hakidase
Let your emotions spill

The pillar lowers and shakes, slowly moving down to ground level.

Nankai datte nurikaete only glory
Keep rewriting only glory

The pillar continues, and when it hits the floor, Overlord walks off it, stepping forward, before using whipping his cloak across the screen and changing the scene.

Kitto kimi to nara
If we're together

It changes back to the spinning card, where the face of the cards turn and show various things. It starts with Yza standing in the middle of V22, then changes to Ayaza sitting outside a hospital room, and changes again to show Mai looking outside her window.

Tsukameru hazu sa
We can seize it

It changes again to show Yozora singing as Naito in a concert, and then changes again to show Chiharu standing around in class.

The war is just beginning

It changes again, this time more quicker then the last few, to show the seven hooded figures, Aina, Sin, Spectre, Inferno, Magus, Hyakurai, and Kai, before spinning on the Overlord, and stopping.

(Instrumental)

The card begins to spins again, repeating the pictures of Rukia's past while the camera zooms out. Once barely out of sight, the card gets picked up by a pale hand, and crushed into rainbow coloured dust. Following the dust as it floats upwards, it shows Rukia walking forward, back turned to the viewer, down a black room. As the dust passes her, she turns to look over her shoulder, and her normal face turns into surprise.