#17: Dust

"Well, we got our ragtag team ready." Payic said. "And it has four members!"

In the living room of the mansion, Payic, Serena and Kotaro stood near the entrance with five large suitcases and three bags. However, Ryuzaki, Maverick and Yozora stood across them with two medium sized suitcases and three large bags. Each boy had a dumb grin on their face.

"What's up with all the stuff? We're not going on vacation." Ryuzaki said.

"It's to prepare for any situation!" Payic exclaimed.

"But... five suitcases and three bags is cutting it just a tiiiiiiiny bit, right?" Ryuzaki said.

"It's better to be safe than to be sorry."

"Anyways, we'll be back soon with a dank as fuck Zeroth Dragon, and I hope you guys will too."

"Heh, don't worry. We'll nail this."

"See you soon, Payic." Ryuzaki said.

"You too, Ryuzu." Payic said. The two hugged each other, and kissed.

(Opening here)

"Callum, got tickets?" Izanoku asked as the group approached the the Belém Tower quickly

"C'mon, don't underestimate my choaring skills," Callum showed off three premium tickets for the tower. "These babies will get us a good place to find Dust."

"Good work!" Izanoku said with lit up eyes. "Let's get Dust!"

While Izanoku, Callum and Zak were searching the land of Lisbon, Ryuzaki took a different approach to it; using a yacht on the Tagus river to search for Dust. It was of a grand size, being a modern model made from fibreglass, aluminium and steel. It was similar to a motorboat, with powerful engines that produced loud whirring sounds. The speed and quality of the yacht left intense ripples of water behind it, and created an illusion of sliding across the river seamlessly.

At the front of the ship, Yozora sat near the back under the shade while he carefully looked around. He enjoyed the view of the country, but anxiety that wouldn't quell kept bugging him. Leaning over the edge at the front of the yacht was Maverick, who was drinking a can of Budweiser gaily. Ryuzaki was laying back and relaxing next to Yozora.

"It's so sunny..." Yozora said, looking at the sky.

"I think we just got lucky, having good weather..." Ryuzaki laughed as he cracked open a can of Budweiser. "You want one, Yozora?"

"Um, no thank you. Thanks for the offer, though."

"If you say so," Ryuzaki said, taking a delightful sip.

The yacht was being steered around the river, by an AI Ryuzaki made. It was pacing back and forth as the three boys kept their eyes open at the front. It was slow, anxious and meticulous, however this was the best way they agreed upon to find the dragon.