#35: Victory

"Thanks for the ride home, Zeon." Rukia said, leaving the vehicle and nodding with an apologetic smile. Zeon didn't take a glance at her, and nodded ever so slightly to her words, causing Rukia to frown. "I'll see you at school tomorrow!" She chirped with a brighter spirit, Zeon once again nodding. He whispered something under his breath, before closing the door of the limo Rukia exited from. The vehicle began driving away as Rukia waved in the distance; watching the car disappear into the horizon. She looked up at the clear, and slightly brighter, skies with a small smile, letting a sigh escape her lips.

"At least it isn't raining anymore," She commented, stepping around the puddles of water on the concrete floor whilst walking to the entrance of her house. Using her house keys, she unlocked the door and entered inside to the wide corridor. "I'm home." Rukia called out. It was in that instance her legs froze before her, unable to move. Staring down at her feet, Rukia felt a sensation that was like chains slowly slither up and around her legs like a snake, before eventually spiralling up to her torso; coiling around her whole body and hugging it, causing her to be bound in place.

"It's been awhile." Kicking Rukia inside the house and onto the floor like a priceless statue, Spectre glanced down at Rukia, letting out a haughty laugh. Gritting her teeth, she tried letting out a loud scream, which never came. Closing the door behind them, Spectre scooped up Rukia into his arms, and carried her to the living room; bridal style.

"H-he's... H-he's..." Rukia shivered while cradled in Spectre's arms. "A hooded figure... he wants my Zeroth Dragon... but I can't move... I need to escape... escape... with Ultima... I can't let him take it... I need to protect Ultima..."

"I'm surprised they entrusted the Zeroth Dragon with you." Spectre said, tossing Rukia onto the couch with a vicious throw. Spectre rearranged the frozen girl by sitting her up, and then let himself take a seat at the other side of the table. Rukia could feel the invisible force around her loosen up to a good extent. "You know the deal. We're cardfighting."

"PERVERT! CRIMINAL! MONSTER!" Rukia screamed from the top of her lungs, causing Spectre to laugh. She tried jumping up and running away, but the force yanked her back down, restricting her to the seat she was in. In a panicked state, she tried punching her enemy, before being pushed deep into the couch with a brutal force. "How... are you... doing... that..." Rukia huffed.

"This pervert would prefer not to say..." Spectre said, taking out his FICA. Taking out his deck, he began shuffling it, humming as Rukia had no choice but to do the same.

"I'm ready..." Rukia said reluctantly, shivering with a worried breath. "Someone... please save me..."

"Same here..." Spectre said, smirking underneath his mask. "My name is Spectre. And if you win this fight, I'll tell you some information about your "sweetheart" Yza. But if I win, I'm taking your Zeroth Dragon for myself. Now..."

"Spectre...? That's the guy Zeon fought... He uses Shadow Paladin..."

"Stand up, (the!) Vanguard!"

"Dragwizard, Vicreau!" Spectre exclaimed, the vanguard circle expanding black.

"Wingal Brave!" Rukia exclaimed, the vanguard circle expanding light blue.

(Opening here)