Opening 4-World End

Song Name: 「World End」 by FLOW

Sekai no owari de
At the end of the world

In an apocalyptic Tokyo, with buildings destroyed and rubble filling the area, the sky is blood red with a pink crescent moon hanging shoving it, and a fiery red sun set below it. The clouds are pale and few and far between, as standing in the middle of the desolate land is Dragon Deity of Destruction, Gyze firing white lasers down on the already destroyed city.

Umareta hikari
The light that's born

Zooming up Gyze's body, you get a closer view of it, and inside the blue cockpit in the centre of his chest is a small female; trapped by wires.

Ima kaze no naka
Now blows in the wind

It lands on his face, which awaken with a red sheen. The red sheen eventually fills the screen, and turns into white, where the logo "Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z World" appear, before turning into dust.

(Instrumental)

Zooming down, Yozora is walking down the path of destroyed buildings and ruins of Tokyo, before dropping to his knees and grovelling on the floor, curling his hands into fists and squeezing his eyes shut. Standing up with the help of a mysterious, pale hand, Yozora continues to limp forward to the God of Destruction, and looks up at him.

Kireigoto dake jaa ikirenai
Pretty words alone won't sustain you

It cuts to a shot of Rukia and Chiharu trapped under the rubble, with Rukia laying face down on the floor with her hair sprayed out as layers of brick and stone cover her body, and Chiharu is slumped on top on that rubble, with a battered body and exhausted face. Smaller sets of rubble surrounds her, but they seemed to be kicked off by her.

Yasashisa dake jaa iyasenai
Kindness alone won't heal you

The camera pans to Shika and Wyvon, both lying on the floor a few metres apart one another. Shika is completely crushed under the wreckage, with his hand and loose strands of his hair sticking out from underneath a building, while Wyvon is screaming with pain as he's hidden beneath a blanket of concrete, and with his leg trapped completely underneath it.

Ubawareta nowa nanda
What is it that was stolen from you

The camera pans to Izanoku and Zak both lying on the floor, defeated. Izanoku face up and covered in various chunks of stone, while Zak is face down and crushed by walls of buildings. Callum walks away from the scene, gritting his teeth as blood runs down his body.

Kawaranai sekai de
In this unchanging world

The camera pans to Inu, Payic and Maverick, all three are trapped under the remainders of the Mikazuchi Mansion; Inu crushed by the balcony, Payic lodge under layers of ceiling, and Maverick taken out by statues and concrete. Ryuzaki huffs as he gets up and under from his rubble, flinching as he holds his arm as he too is covered in blood.

Kikoetekita nowa nanda
What is it that you hear

The Overlord is floating in the sky, overseeing the events of destruction taking place. With a black cloak draped on, he has a sinister smirk and his blank eyes were shadowed by his fringe of dark blue hair.

Shikisai no uta
A song of colour

The Overlord then unleashes two wings coming from his back, both of which are blazing with black flames.

Everything is bright

A three-way split panel showing Yozora, Ryuzaki and Callum's faces. Their bodies begin glowing blue, red and purple respectively, before the panel splits off to where Callum is, and focuses on him.

Kudakechitta yume wo
Let our crumbled dreams resound

Callum screams out as he turns into Great Demon, Soulless Demagogue with four Enigmatic Assassin appearing by his side. They all charge into the sky, each Enigmatic Assassin taking a shot at Gyze but instead become eradicated on sight by the dragon.

Asu no hate ni hibikaseru you ni
At the edge of tomorrow

As Demagogue rushes in for a devastating blow to Gyze's chest, he is stopped by a cannon of bright, white light blasting Demagogue into pieces. Ryuzaki witnesses this, and becomes Chronovisor Heritage, taking into the sky and straight into Gyze, who blasts a beam of light at Heritage as well.

Sekai no owari de
At the end of the world

However, Heritage cuts the beam of light open with his sword, and proceeds to charge in, cracking the tip of the blue cockpit, but ultimately failing due to another cannon of light blasting him into pieces like Demagogue.

Umareta hikari
The light that's born

Yozora moves forward, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes as the blue energy coming from him radiates even stronger.

Bokura hitotsu ni
Becomes one with us

He opens his rainbow coloured eyes, lets out a large yell and becomes Miracle Star Demon Series, Myo-kurenai, and takes to the sky.

Ima kaze no naka
Now blows in the wind

With his spear pointed at the camera, Myo-kurenai tries to stab Gyze, before a flash of white light engulfs the screen.

(Instrumental)

The opening ends on Yza standing in the middle of the now white screen. Slowly zooming away, you see him in the distance, before fading away into dust with the white light.