Lilo Paynlinson

Liam's POV:

"Liam..." Louis says and sits down next to me. "Yeah Lou?" I ask and he lays his head on my shoulder. "I missed you" he says and a small smile is plastered on my face. "How can you miss me? I live with you and Harry" I say and tap his nose. He scrunches it up in a cute way and I chuckle.

"Where's Harry anyway?" I ask and Louis shrugs. "GUYS, I'm out!" he says and slams the door shut. "Liaaaam" Louis says and smirks. "What now Louis?" I ask and he winks at me. "Do you want to have a cuddle night with me?" he asks and I nod. "sure."

I'm up for a cuddle night with Louis. I love his cuddles and, maybe weird, but I love how touchy he is. No matter where you are, or he wraps his arm around your waist, plays with your hair, holds your hand or...jumps on your back.

"Alright, I'll order Pizza, you pick the movie" I say and Louis rolls off the couch.

5 minutes later we're both sitting on the sofa, no, I'm sitting and Louis is sitting on my lap. He picked a scary movie, but it's not that scary and Louis gets bored. He plays with my hair and I smile a little. He sees it and begins brushing though it with his fingers. My eyes close and I sigh satisfied. Louis keeps brushing his fingers through my hair and I keep feeling sparks in my body.

"You asleep?" Louis breath tickles my ear and I shake my head. "Good" he mumbles and then shifts his body, now his head in my lap.

"Let's play truth or dare" he says and I raise my eyebrow. "With just us two?" I ask and he nods with a smirk. "sure, but you can refuse a dare" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Sure" and then he thinks.

"Liam truth or dare" he asks me. "Truth, starting slow" I say and wink at him. "Did you ever have feelings for someone in the band?" he asks and I freeze.

Yes, yes I do Louis, I'll always have feelings for you.

"Yes" I say. "Oeeh! Is it Niall, or Zayn? Or is it Harry? Maybe me?" he asks with a grin. "Not going to say anything" I say and he groans. "truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare" he says with confidence. "Hmm...." I think. "Cuddle me?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Sure" and he sits up, then wraps his arms around me and I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck.

"I like this" Louis mumbles and I close my eyes.

After a few minutes Louis asks me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare?" I say but it sounded like a question. "Kiss me" he whispers. "What?" I whisper. "Kiss me Liam" he says. I lift my face from his neck and look him in the eyes. No playful sparkle, no cheeky grin, just Louis beauty. My gaze is planted on his lips. I lick mine and then bite my lower lip. Louis looks at my lips and I begin leaning in. Hesitantly I brush my lips over his. My eyes close and I nudge my lips forward, he has to kiss me back. His hands sneak around my shoulders and mine settle on his waist. 

We're still not kissing, just brushing our lips together and enjoying the sparkles it gives us. Or me, maybe this is still just a joke to him. "kiss me Liam" he whispers softly. "no joke?" I ask and he opens his eyes. "no joke".

Then I add a little more pressure and soon enough we are kissing, softly our lips moving together. After a while his tongue slips across my lower lip and I grant him access. But it's not getting heated, yes our hearts are speeding up and his arms around my neck tighten, but it's not a sex kiss, it's a kiss full of love.

Wait,

Full of

Love?

 I pull back and Louis looks hurt. I peck him on the lips. "Why did you kiss me?" I ask and he blushes. "I like you Liam" he whispers and lifts his hand up to brush my cheek. I lean into his touch and he sighs. "I like you too Lou, I really like you" I say and he smiles. "That's what I hoped to hear" he says and then places his lips on mine again.

I pull back and nuzzle myself into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and that's how we fall a sleep, safely into each others arms.

A/N

Sorry it's short! But YAY for Lilo <3 Need to leave now. 

X-x-x Noa