Chloe & Harry

Chloe's POV:

"That was so funny! did you see how you fell?" I ask while laughing, I'm walking into Noa's apartment. "No, I couldn't see it because I WAS THE ONE WHO FELL" she says and I burst out in laughing again. "It was hilarious" I say and wipe a tear away from my eye. "Want a drink?" Noa asks me while walking into the kitchen.

"Yea sure" I reply and turn on the tv.  Noa returns with 2 cokes and sits down next to me. Then we hear a sound.

"There's somebody upstairs" I say and her eyes get wide. "Murderers" she says and my eyes get wide. "No, maybe it's just a cat" I say and she nods. "Let's go take a look"

"NO, what if it are murderers!" I exclaim and Noa rolls her eyes. "Stay behind me then" we walk upstairs, the sound again, from her room. "We need something that can kill, just to be sure" I say and she laughs softly. "Alright" we walk into another room and I grab the first thing I see, then I return and see her standing with a fake knife from plastic. She looks at my wapon. "And that's going to save us?" she says and points to my

Teddy bear.

"Yes he's going to save us!" I exclaim and hide behind her again. She opens the door of her room, nothing.

"I know that somebody is here, come out and we wont hurt you" Noa says and I chuckle. Nobody answers. I grab my bear a little tighter. 

Noa turns around and me and shrugs. Then I notice somebody underneath the bed. "UNDERNEATH THE BED" I scream and grab my friends shirt. "It's Niall Horan!" I scream and then a person from behind me grabs us and throws us on the bed. "I'VE GOT THEM!" a Doncaster accent rings in my ears.

"LOUIS! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CATCH THEM!" Wolfhampton, I'm sure.

I scream and try to get from underneath the persons body. "RAAAPEEE" Noa scream and more voices sound. "Let them go, Lou!" 

The weight dissapears from my back and Noa sighs, then turns around. "Who are y......you are One Direction" she says and I gape at the 5 stunning boys in front of me.

"No way" I say. Harry walks to me. "Are you alright, we didn't mean to scare you" he says and sits down next to me on the bed. "I'm fine, why are you here?" I ask and Liam steps forward. "I'm sorry lady's. SOMEONE got curious because your front door was open" he glares at Louis.

"Doesn't matter, at all" Noa says with wide eyes. Louis smiles at her and she smiles back. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to hurt you...but I thought Liam said catch" he says and grins at her. "I'm completely fine now" Noa says and I sniff. Someone is crushing. 

"But Louis thought he heard rape?" I ask and they burst out in laughing. "I said hide" Liam says and facepalms himself.

"I'm hungry" Niall says and I chuckle. "Let's get you guys something to eat then" I say and Noa hops from the bed, just like me and we lead the boys downstairs. "Nice apartment" Zayn says and Noa smiles sweetly at him. "Thanks" 

We give the boys food and drinks, while Noa and I drink our cokes. We talk and they get to know us.

"Let's play a game" I say and they all nod. "Sure, which one?" 

"Hide and seek!" Noa says and Louis cheers. "That's a great choice!" he says and grins at her, she grins back.

"I'm the seeker" Niall says and we all shot from our places to hide somewhere. 

Then Noa grabs my arm and drags me to a room. "Did you see how Harry looked at you?" she asks  me and I shake my head slowly. "He's all over you! Really you are one lucky girl" she says. "Saw Louis? Run to the spare room, he's there. Don't make too much noises" I say and push her away after giving her a wink. "Chloe, get into the closet" Noa says and I open the closet door, then jump inside.

"ARG" I hear someone from underneath me. "O MY GOD" I scream and HArry's hand covers my mouth.

"It's just me" he moans and I shove, get off him and then he chuckles. "Sorry" I say, trying to find his face in the dark closet, I can't see anything.

"It's alright, Chloe, I'm here." he says and takes my hand. I blush madly, but he can't see it.

"Are you alright?" he asks me and I nod, then mentally face palm myself. He can;t see you Chloe. "Yeah, why're you asking?" 

"You are so quiet" he says and I giggle softly. "We need to be quiet for hide and seek" I say and he chuckles too. "But I like to hear your voice." 

"what?" I ask, stunned. "I like you, Chloe" he says and his body shifts closer to me. "I like you too Harry" I whisper and his finger touches my lip. "I can't see you, but I know you are blushing" he says and I giggle again. "You already know me way too good Styles" I say. "And you are already using my nickname." His thumb strokes over my cheek. "And I want to get to know you better" he says and my breath hitches,

Harry Styles wants to get to know me.

And he said he likes me.

And....I'm in a closet with him

Then something way softer then his finger brushes against my lips. His soft lips move against mine.

And he's kissing me.

A/N

Hope you liked it Chloe! 

X-x-x Noa