Ziall horalik

Zayn's POV:

I wake up and hear noises come from the other room. I blink my eyes, adjusting to the dim light coming from the hallway.

"Guys?"  I say, hoping someone will reply back. We're in New York, and who knows who sneaked inside our apartment.

I hear someone whimpering and my breath hitches. What if it's a kidnapper?! Maybe he has one of the boys!

I throw the covers off me, one getting hooked on my leg and I fall. I groan and the sound stops. I stumble from the floor and run into the hallway. I switch on all the lights I can get to and see that Niall's door is slightly opened. "Niall!"  I call and fall into his room. "Zayn?" he says with a small voice. I switch on the lights and see his shaking figure underneath the sheets. I look around for any freaky person, something else that could've scared my Nialler.

"Niall" I say, calmer this time and walk over to him, kneeling on his matres and slowly getting him from underneath the white covers. "Ni"  I say softly and he shakes when I got him sitting on the bed. His face is tear stained and his eyes are wide, scared.

"What scared you?" I ask and hold him cause he wont stop shaking. "Shhh" I say and hold him tightly against me and pull the covers around us. 

"Nightmare" he whispers after he calmed down a little. "What was it about?"  I ask and turn him around so he's facing me properly. "you all...you all hated me. I needed to leave the band, and...and you thought I...I was nothing and...ignored me and....and.."  he shakes again and I hold him against me.

"You're alright with me holding you like this?" I ask and he nods, snuggles further into me. With being the bi guy in a boyband....you need to be careful.

"Was there a reason why you needed to leave the band? a reason why we hated you?" I ask and slowly brush with my hand through his hair, knowing he loves it when I do that. He nod softly then shaking again.

"I can't tell you, I'm scared the nightmare will become reality" he whispers and I frown. "I could never hate you Niall. Seriously never" I say and pull him closer. He nods and takes a deep breath.

"I'm gay, I think" he whispers and I raise my both eyebrows. "and...?"  I ask and he looks up at me with big eyes. "And!? Zayn don't you get how this could ruin the band? Simon will throw me out of the band, girls will hate me!" he says and begins crying uncontrollably again.

"Niall listen to me for a second. He will not throw you out, and especially the boys wont hate you. They are perfectly fine with me being bi, so why not with you being gay? You can't choose your sexuality, it's something from you, not something you can force to happen or stop" I say and he closes his eyes, leaning back.

"Thanks" he whispers and I want to crawl out of bed and go to my own bed but I feel his hand on my wrist. "Stay please" he whispers softly and I nod, getting back into bed with him. He shoves away from me, scared that he'll cross a line that isn't existing.

"Niall don't be crazy, come here"  I say and pull him into my chest. He smiles contently and sighs. "Love you" he whispers and I kiss his forehead. "I love you too" I say and he smiles again.

I wake up, feeling a weight on my chest. I look down and see Niall holding onto me tightly with a peaceful face. I smirk, he looks so adorable.

I feel his lashes flutter against my chest and then he opens his eyes softly and stirs, smiling up at me. "G'morning babe" I say and he blushes. He replies by snuggling close into my chest, not letting go of me any time soon.

After a comfortable silence, he breaks it and asks. "Zayn, just so you know....Because we're both not straight, we're still allowed to cuddle, right?" he asks with big pools of blue. I chuckle and he blushes. "Ni, I think I'm going to cuddle you even more now, cause you won't be freaked out by me. Right?"  I ask, a little unsure. He climbs up me and nuzzles his face into my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy the warmth of his body on mine.