Larry Stylinson

Harry's POV:

"Alright boys, this is big, really big" Liam says and we cheer. We're at the Olympics, we're singing here in front of those 3 million people!

3 FUCKING MILLION!

I'm so happy and exited. Louis has his hand on my tigh and I smile at him, he smiles back exitedly. I dreamt about this day, there are 3 million people waiting for us to get on stage and give one of the best performances we ever had. And that's exactly what we're going to do. We love our fans and we're going to show them our love for them.

"I need to do my hair. Liam help me please?" Zayn asks and Liam smirks. "Sure Zayn" they walk over to the mirror and Zayn sits down on the chair while Liam brushes Zayn's hair between his fingers.

I know Zayn likes Liam, and Liam likes Zayn, they just wont admit it. 

Liam massages Zayn's scalp and a soft sound leaves Zayn's lips. He blushes and I snicker. Liam smiles at Zayn and gets the gel. While doing Zayn's hair, Liam whispers things in his ear and Zayn turns bright red. I wonder what he's saying.

Then my phone buzzes.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles why are you looking at them? There's a way better view at your right ;)

I chuckle and reply.

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson I know, I'm looking at it right now

He looks at his phone and I turn around the looks up and smiles at me. I wink at him. 

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles WINKED AT ME OMG I'M FAINTING SOMEONE CATCH ME.

I laugh and Niall looks up from his sandwich, shrugs and goes further to eating.

"Harry you're so fit" Louis whispers in my ear. "You're so sexy Lou" I purr into his ear and he chuckles. He moves closer to me and hovers over me. "You're so hot Haz" he says and I wrap my legs around his waist. I bend forward and breath in his neck, he shivers.

He actually shivered. I smile and Niall rolls his eyes at us. "OMG LARRY STYLINSON PORN FOR FREE" Zayn comes back with his quiff perfectly styled. 

I bend forward and suck on Louis' neck. leaving a red mark. "Haz!" he says and cover his neck with his hand. I chuckle and push him off me. 

"Lads you're on!" someone yells and we get up. I take Louis' hand and we walk on stage. Liam told us to act a lot like Larry Stylinson, simplest thing I've ever done

We're walking through a long hallway, then big doors appear and we walk, then the doors open and I get blinded by the light. I blink a couple of times and then cheers fill the air.

My jaw drops. 3 million people are cheering for us. Liam grabs my hand tighter and I smile at him. We walk on stage and WMYB begins to play.

When the part comes where I sing alone to the girl in the video, I grab Louis waist and pull him close to me. The crowd goes wild. After I finished I press my lips to his forehead and he blushes softly. 

The song ends and cheers sound again. "HELLO EVERYONE!" Liam says and cheers we get as reply. 

While Liam is talking to the crowd, I take Louis hand and pull him close to me. Then I pinch his bum.

"HARRY" Louis exclaims and the voice echo's through the arena. I burst out in laughing and so does the audience.

"What did he do?" Niall asks Louis. Louis is rubbing his butt, and it looks really sexy.