Riley & Niall

Riley's POV:

"Alright, and now you hit the ball like this" I show the little girls. I'm earning money now, teaching little girls how to play hockey. I love the little girls, they remember me of myself. I started at the same age as them, I loved my trainer, she was so caring and so good at playing hockey. I hope they think the same about me.

"RILEY, YOU HAVE TO PLAY YOURSELF NOW, I'LL TAKE YOUR LESSON!" My friend screams and I freeze. "What? Nobody told me I have to play?" I ask her and she pushes me away. "Doesn't matter, you have to play! it's an important game" she says and I take my stick and bag, running to the other field. "YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE, GO!" My trainer screams and I run past the field, getting in the right position.

The game begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"that way you hit the ball! Amazing!" one of my team mates says and slaps me on the shoulder. "Thanks" I say and run back to my class. My friend walks to me and I take my class again.

"We saw you playing! You're so good!" One of the girls says and I bend down. "Thanks, sweety" I say and she gives me a hug. Then a blond boy walks in, followed by some other boys.

"NIALL!" the little girl screams and she runs to the blond boy. wait, Niall?

Then I look at the boys. Yeah, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall are standing here.

I never expected this to happen. I'm a huge fan of One Direction. And now I'm finally meeting them, that was my dream. But do I have to meet them here? I'm all sweaty, I just finsihed sporting! I look awefull!

"RILEY!" The girl screams and grabs my hand, trying to drag me with her. "Come with me, my brother wants to meet you" she says and look at me with exited eyes. I give in and walk with her to the boys.

"Hello" Niall says and all the boys look at me. "Err...hey" I say and put some light brown hair behind my ear. "This is my trainer, Riley, she's supercool!" the girl says and Niall chuckles. I blush. "Thanks" I say to the girl and she lets go of my hand and hugs Niall.

"Lottie!" Louis screams and the girl with the brown hair runs to him, jumps in his arms. 

No, so the Lottie that I teached hockey, is Louis Tomlinson's sister? And Rose, is Niall's little sister?

I gaze and the boys laugh. Then I realized I said that out loud.

"Yeah, so you know us" Niall says and looks at me. I nod. "Nice to meet you" All the boys say and I smile. "Same" 

Really Riley? You're talking to the 5 hottest boys of England and you reply: Same? Gosh girl you have problems.

"Lottie told me about you, she says you're amazing at playing Hockey. I didn't believe her" he says and my heart drops.

"Till I saw you playing that game, we sat on the tribune" he says and points to the stairs. "You're even better than amazing" he says and I smirk.

"You scared me for a second" I say and then blush. "I want you to fall in love with Riley!" Rose says to Niall and my eyes get wide, then I blush.

"She liked you guys. I always hear her sing your songs when we finish the training" Lottie says and I blush even more. "Girls.." I say and the boys laugh. 

"Don't be embarrassed." Louis says and puts Lottie down. "So girls, why don't you get dressed?" Niall says and Rose, grabs Lottie's hand and they run to the dressingrooms.

I'm standing here alone, with One Direction.

"So you're a fan?" Zayn asks me and I smile and nod. "I never expected Rose and Lottie to be your sisters" I say and they grin. "How are they at the training? Making improvement?" Louis asks and I nod heavily. "They are one of the best I train, really. This is the B1, so they are the best group of their age" I say and their smirks get bigger.

"You're pretty good yourself. I'm happy they have you as their trainer" Niall says and I blush. "You're cute when you're blushing" he says and I roll my eyes. "Even when you do that" he says and I chuckle. "Flirt" I tease and he winks. 

"I have to get changed. You guys can visit the training tomorrow, if you like" I say and they all nod. "We'll be there" they say and they get going.

I get into my dressingroom and begin to sing. I always sing when I'm happy, and that is mostly after the training. I change my clothes and then walk home, thinking about today. I'm training the sisters of Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, and I never noticed that? How stupid can somebody be? Alright, no it's not stupid , nobody knew it.

I walk home and enter my appartment. The first thing I do is throw my bag a side and then rush to get a drink, after that I walk to my keyboard and start playing 'One thing' by One Direction and smile, do a couple other songs.

They were so nice, Niall is so cute! Al the boys are, but I think Niall is my favorite. he's just so sweet and cute, his eyes are so wonderfull blue and his blond hair, I'm just all over him. And his little sister said I need to become his girlfriend. Haha

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Nice game girls, you won! You're first in the cometition now, so the cup is ours, just one game to win next week!" I tell them and we all high five, then they walk away, changing. I walk to the cantine to buy myself a coke. "Nice game" I hear his voice coming rom behind and I turn around, his blue eyes gazing in mine.

"Yeah, they played very well" I say and he sits down next to me. "Rose tried to convince me multiple times that I have to ask you out, because she things we would make a lovey couple." he says and I blush.

"So, Riley, will you please go with me on a date? I would love to get to know you better" he says and I look up, surprised.

GET YOU THOUGHTS STRAIGHT, SAY YES!

"Err, yeah, ofcourse, I would love to" I say and he smiles. Then he bites his lower lip. I smile and he bends closer, slowly, lookinf if he; s going to fast, but I don't pull back and our lips met.

A/N

Riley hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa