Nouis Tomliran

Niall's POV:

You know, I'm small. I'm not small in average, but with the boys, I feel small. I'm not like Zayn, the bad boy type, not the flirt like Harry, the funny one like Lou or the sensible like Liam.

I'm just plain, innocent Niall. I'm small, Irish and cute. That's what I hear don't think I'm arrogant.

So, I always hang out with Liam, because I tell him everything and he cares about us, not that the others don't do that, but I feel comfortable with Liam.

But there's a boy, a big boy...that I fancy. 

Louis

I just can't understand how he can make the most awkward situations normal and cheer somebody up within 2 seconds.

I love everything about him, I can't exactly describe why, but I know that I can't deny my feelings. So, I kinda had a heart attack when I heard Liam a few minutes ago.

"I'm going out with Dani, Harry is with Zayn so Ni, you have the house on your own." Wait I'm not explaining it right....

I would be alone, all night, and everyone knows how I hate to be alone. But I can't ask Liam to give up his time on Dani to spend time with me because I'm an idiot. I mean, if I would ask that, he would do it, but I can't do that to both of them.

"Maybe Lou will stay with you?" Liam asked and my head shot up. With Louis, a whole night alone? Is he fucking crazy? Not that he knows about my feelings...

"I'll be fine" I mumbled and Liam sighed, but shrugged it off.

And then I was alone with Lou. "Where are you heading to?" I ask Louis. "Nowhere, I thought I could spend the night with my cute little Leprechaun" he smirks at me and pats on the couch beside him. "I'm not cute and little, and I'm not a leprechaun" I mumble and take the seat next to him. He surprises me by wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him, my head laying on his chest.

And weirdly, I'm very, very comfortable.

Alright that's not weird at all.

"Niall....you're fit" he whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes. Everyone knows how cheeky Louis can be. Now Harry is away, so he's trying his pick up lines on me. He traces with his finger over my tigh and it takes a lot of effort to keep my breath steady.

"Let's watch a movie" I say, acting normal. I can't say my feelings to Louis, he'll freak out and hate me forever.

"Alright, what move do you want babe?" he asks with a wink, I chuckle. "You pic, love" I say and he smirks at me.

He gets up and picks a movie. "A horror?" I ask, a little scared and he nods innocently. But oh, he knows I hate scary movies!

"Er...alright" I say and he sits down. Halfway the movie I'm sitting with my head into a pillow, trying to block the sounds from the scary movie out. I hear another scream and I close my eyes tightly. Then I get lifted up a little and places on Louis lap. 

"Don't be scared Nialler, I'm with you" he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I cuddle into his chest and every time a scary part comes, I hide my face into his shirt. Then, when there's not something scary, I feel his finger at my neck. I try to ignore it but then he begins tracing down softly, now he's at my chest and I close my eyes, trying to get the butterflies out of my stomach.

He stops, his gaze still planted on the screen but with a small smile on his face. This time he lays his whole hand on my chest and slides down. Now he's at my stomach and I glare at him. He chuckles and moves lower. I grasp his wrist before he can come to my....er....privates and push his hand away. "Stop being horny Lou" I say and he smirks. He bends to my ear and blows warm air on it. I shiver and I feel him smile. "I can't, you're too sexy Ni" he whispers and I close my eyes.