Lilo Paylinson

Liam's POV:

I rush to the bus station, I can't miss my bus again! Yesterday I got in trouble with my teacher for being too late and if I'm late again now, he'll kill me.

I jump into the bus, panting like a freak and grab one of the chairs. The bus is very crowded, nice, so loads of people have seen me fall into a bus.

I stand and hold my bag tightly, not wanting to drop anything. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around. "May I pass please?" a young man asks and I gape at him. He's beautiful.

"Yes, sure" I say and step aside for him. He winks at me and steps out of the bus.

He's wearing blue chinos with a white shirt, white braces with a blue line on them fastened and making his chest looking even more toned. Not to forget his curvy and delicious looking bum. His brown hair in a fringe to the side and....sigh.

When the bus begins driving I see that I needed to get out at the stop before. "STOP, STOP!" I yell and press the button. The bus stops and I jump out after calling a sorry behind me.

I'm going to be late again.

When class is over, I groan in relief and walk over to my locker.

I can't stop thinking about that boy. I don't even know his name and I can't get my mind off him. I'm doubting that I'll ever see him again, so I just need to stop and forget him.

But when I wake up that morning, I had no intention of forgetting the beautiful brown-haired boy.

This time my alarm rang on time and I got to the bus on time, and that's where I see him for the second time.

This time a striped shirt is hugging his chest, red chinos covering his legs and glasses on his nose. The glasses make him hot, very hot but smart too.

I send him a smile, he smiles back and I take a seat. While I'm acting like playing on my phone, I sneak glances over at him. He's reading a book, I can't see what one but I'm sure it's something scary, cause his face is kinda pale and his eyes are blown wide. I can see the colour of them, blue mixing with a wonderful green.

And then you have me, brown hair, brown eyes, ughh.

He stands up and steps out of the bus and I pout. Then I realize this is my stop too and grab my bag and slip out of the bus before I miss the station again.

I walk to school, hoping something will distract me from the boy with beautiful eyes.

Nope, nothing useful at school. Teachers yelling, people pushing. "Hey Li" Niall, one of my friends says and I turn around. "Hey Ni" I say and wrap my arm around his shoulder. "How did she take it?" I ask and he smirks. "Pretty well, I asked her out on a date and she said yes" he says and I slap his shoulder. "Well done mate, well done" I say and he smirks.

"And you, new boys?" he asks and I shake my head, secretly my mind drifting off to the boy I've only seen 2 times.

"nope" I sigh, trying to find a way to lose the image of his tenses biceps, his tight shirts covering his fine-muscular chest (see what I did here Sanne?).

"mate, seriously Liam" Niall says and stops me. "What's going on with you?" he asks and I shrug. "Nothing, let's go to the movies next week alright?" I ask suddenly and Niall nods. That'll keep my mind off things.

"I'll text you what movie and what time" Niall says, smirks and walks away.

Since then, everyday I see him at the bus. It's like we agreed on meeting there, even though I don't know his damn name! The boy with no name, with beautiful green/blue eyes and brown hair.