Noa & Zayn

Noa's POV:

The teacher walks inside and explains about the test we made yesterday. I can't hear what he's saying.  I'm shaking, I know it's a nother bad mark. I just know it, and because I'm the last on the list, everyone hears my mark. He begins telling them.

Thomas a 7.9

Kelvin a 8.5

And so on....till he gets to the last 3

Tamara a 7.3

Daan a 6.4

Noa a 3.2

Yeah I told you, I suck. Everyone heads turns to me and I'm frozen, my head burried in my hands. My friend Esmée who's sitting next to me takes my hand and I let out a sigh. My marks are bad, really bad. And I know why. 

All the memories are coming back, I can't stop them from flooding back. I know that's a weak exuse but it really is a problem. And I'm to stupid to ask for help.

Yeah, meet me, Noa, 16 years old, brown goldish hair, light brown/ goldish eyes, very short....speaks 3 languages and sucks at school.

Why? Because I'm addicted to writing? Maybe... But that's just way to much fun to give up.

I can't hold it anymore and rush out of the classroom, the teacher can speak to me tomorrow, maybe I can retake the test, but I already have to retake 4 others.

This is going to be impossible. I'm screwed. Say bye to your college in London.

I rush to my bike while tears are flooding out of my eyes. not even stopping to buy a Frappuchino in Starbucks, I don't deserve that.

While biking allong the horrid long lane, I start thinking.

Why can't I be as perfect as all the others in my class? Am I just to lazy to learn? Or am I just stupid?

I think both, but I know it's partly because of my past.

More big, salty tears escape my eyes and I stop my bike at my house, take out my key and rush inside, straight to my room. I kick open the door and jump on my bed, grabbing the blankets close to me. This feeling is killing me, I have the feeling like I can throw up. The pain in my stomach is horrible and my head is exploding, I don't know what to do.

I make weird sound and try to keep myself from hyperventilating. My body curled up in a ball, my shoes and jacket still on, I try to keep my mind blanc. Everything I think about now is drifting to my past, or to school.

My breath gets steady again and then a song comes up in my eyes. I begin to sing.

"Circles we going in circles, dizzy it's all it makes us. We know where it takes us, we've been before closer, maybe looking closer. There's more to discover, find out what went wrong without blaming each other. Think that we've got more time, one more falling behind, gotta make up my mind.

Or else we'll play, play, play all the, same old games and we'll wait, wait, wait for the end to change, and we take, take, take that for granted that will be the same.

But we're making all the same mistakes."

I end the song in a whisper and bury my face in my hands. This is to much for me, and I know I don't deserve a time-out, all the holidays I get are a waist. I can learn so much, but all the tests are to much for me. Maybe I just have to go to a niveau lower? But then I can't move to London, then I can't study there, in the city I love.

More tears fall from my eyes and then I hold my breath. Somebody is talking in my room, and it's not me.

"Liam I can't look at this anymore, it's heartbreaking" a soft whisper from below my bed.