Sara & Harry

Harry's POV:

Just another signing, another stupid, long signing.

Alright I can't complain, I'm Harry Styles, I'm famous and I need to sign things for my lovely fans. I truly love them.

"LOU" I yell and her rushes over, enveloping me in a hug. "Please pick me clothes?" I say and he chuckles, pulls back and walks over to my closet.

I fall into the bed, groaning. "What is it Hazza?" he asks, still facing the closet, taking out chinos and a shirt.

"I'm tired" I mumble. "No you're not, I know about you thinking you wont get a girl, why would you lie to me?" he says, his voice sounding hurt and he turns around. I hold open my arms and he comes over and hugs me. "It's not that I don't trust you Lou, not at all. I just don't want to think about it, or talk" I say and he nods.

"You don't need a girl, you have me" he says, winks and kisses my cheeks playfully. I roll my eyes. "Sure boo. Now you just need to get boobs and a-..."

"NO DIRTY WORDS" Liam yells and we both burst out in laughing. "Go get ready" Louis says and closes the door.

I put on the clothes he picket for me and I step out of the room, searching for my shoes. Louis stops me and hands me my shoes, gosh he knows me too well. I put them on and he signs for me to turn around.

"I'm brilliant!" he says and hugs me. Louis drives us to the signing and we step outside. We put on our smiles but this time, mine is real, because all these girls came here for me, to see me. And that's the best feeling you can ever get.

Sara's POV:

Me and Noa are waiting for the boys to arrive. This is our dream, seeing them once. We're both from the Netherlands and we never get to see them, this is our chance to just catch a glimps of them!

"Come with me!" Noa says and pulls at my hand. We go through the huge crowd and suddenly a Limo appears. I freeze but Noa has other plans and runs with me to the limo. It stops but the huge crowd of girls slams us against the limo with such a force that the air leaves my lungs. The door opens and I fall inside the limo on somebody, and not just somebody.

I groan and slowly the air fills my lungs again. Then I realize I'm on somebody's lap and I open my eyes slowly. I gaze into 2 green ,concerned eyes. "BOYS IT'S TO DANGEROUS WE'RE OUT" A low voice screams and the door closes and the limo drives away with such a speed that I need to hold the chair.

2 secure arms wrap around me and my breath gets regular again and I open my eyes again, "Are you alright?" a husky voice says concerned. Then my eyes widen and his grip tightens around me. "You're Harry Styles" I whisper and he rolls his eyes. "I know, but that's by the way. Are you alright? What happened?" he asks and stokes some hair out of my face.

I nod a little. "I'm fine, Noa dragged me to the limo and the crowd pushed us into it I guess" I say and blush heats my cheeks. He chuckles a little. "You're cute" he says and I blush even more.

"Wait, where's Noa?" I ask concerned and turn around a little. I see Noa curled up on Zayn's lap in a tight embrace. Her face into my direction and Zayn's face to the window. She mouths a thank you and looks up like she's saying it to...I don't know who.

I giggle and Harry chuckles too. I look up at him, then I realize I'm laying on his lap and blush heavily, moving a little. His arms tighten around me again. "Stay, please?" he almost begs and I stay in my, very repeat, very comfortable, position.

"What's your name?" Harry asks and plays with my hair while the limo is driving. Zayn is softly talking to Noa and Louis, Niall and Harry are in the front doing something foolish.

"Sara" I say and he goes with his hand through my long, curly brown hair. I sigh peacefully and when I open my eyes he looks down at me amused. He does is again and my eyes close half. "Stop! Harry" I chuckle and he grins cheeky.

He talk more and more and we all get on very well. I love these boys so much. I tell everyone that Noa and I are best friends for a long time and come all the way from the Netherlands and that we love them so much.

They asked us our favorites and I said Harry, Noa said Zayn. The others were a little disappointed but we gave them a kiss on the cheek and everything was alright again.

"Boys we're out of gas, go buy an ice-cream" Paul says and Louis and Niall jump out of the car. "ICECREEAAAAAM" Niall yells and Liam quickly rushes after them. "BE CAREFUL, DON'T DROP ANYTHING AND DON'T FALL!" Liam yells after them. We step outside the car into the cold rain and Harry holds his jacket above our heads. Zayn picks up Noa and runs with her into the shop.

Harry stops and pulls his jacket down, letting the rain soak us both. I watched as the cold drops ran from his soft and bouncy curls onto his forehead, onto his perfect cheeks, to his chin, to his neck and stopping at his shirt. 

God he looks sexy.

He lifts my face up and a thunder sounds hard. He leans his forehead against mine and rests his hands on my hips. Now we're both soaked wet and thunder and lighting is surrounding us.

I look into his deep green eyes and then his lips touch mine. I always wanted this, the perfect kiss in the rain. 

Later that night I unlocked my phone and I was annoyed and fed up because I didn't get his number. I scrolled through my contacts and then froze. I got a text

'I'll meet you soon. Don't worry and remember I love you.

XxyourHarry

I looked through my contacts and saw his number.

Your Harry

Hope you liked it <3

X-x-x Noa