Lirry Pales

AU

Harry's POV:

"Lou, can I borrow your webcam?" I ask my roommate and best friend Louis. "Sure! Who're you going to cam this time? What hot guy did you score at the bar?" he asks a grin and comes back with the cam and mic. "Someone I met online, he's so sweet. He wants to see me on webcam, but I'll watch out, if he doesn't have one I'll shut it off" I say and Louis nods. "Tell me if he's hot, I want ti join!" he says and winks at me.

"Mine Lou" I warn and he laughs. "I'll bring you tea later on" he says and I yell an okay back, running up to my room.

My phone's buzzing. Whats-app. Liam: Where are you babe? I'm waiting :) Xxx

I start up skype and adjust the camera. Seconds later I get an incoming call from Liam. I'm a bit scared, what if it's some creep who wants to get on with a gay boy like me? Nah, I'll just click away, change my number and skype name....

"Hello?" I hear him say and I get the biggest smile on my face. He's damn hot. "Harry?" he asks and I nod. "Lili" I say and he groans. "That was my mum who called me that" he whines and I laugh. No awkward tension at all.

"So how are you Haz? Anything new today? In what kind of problems did Louis get this time" Liam asks and I smirk. He knows me so well. 

"Louis just teased me about you, he's making tea downstairs and I need to leave in half an hour. He's the worst at cooking."I say and Liam nods. "My roommate Niall is the same, he'll burn the house" he says and I hear a faint 'HEY' coming from the other room. "Is Niall there?" I ask and he nods. "I'll call Louis, we can chat all together." I say and Liam bites his lip. "Is Louis gay?" he asks and I nod. "Alright, Niall's too. But that means I get less time to talk to you" he says and pouts adorable. "Ahw! You can always call me Li, and I got a new phone so we can face-time too" I say and he grins. "Great!" he says and grabs some chips from the bowl next to him.

"NI! Some hot guy wants to talk to you" Liam says and seconds later a blond boy with big blue eyes appears. "Hey, that's your guy. Not a new one, and yeah he's pretty hot" Niall says and I blush. "Wait a second. Hey Niall!" I say and he waves with a smile. 

"LOU! BOOBEAR! SASSY PANTS!!" I yell. "What's wrong Haz?" he asks and then sees the screen. "And what is a hot blond guy doing on your screen? I thought yours had brown curls?" he asks and I nod. "This is Niall, Liam's roommate." I say and Louis sits down. "I have a computer of my own..." Niall says and Louis smirks. "Harry give him my skype name! C'mon Niall!" Louis says and runs out of the room to his own computer. Niall does the same after I gave him Louis' skype name.

"Those are already together before one of them said a word" Liam says and I chuckle. "Your laugh is too cute" he says and smiles. I blush. "and your blush too"

"Stop it Li!" I giggle.

A very manly giggle may I add.

"You're just cute Harry" he says and winks. "Nope, I'm dangerous and sexy" I say and make a sexy face into the webcam. He laughs. "How dangerous?" Liam asks and licks his bottom lip teasingly. "Very, very dangerous" I say and he laughs. "I can believe that" he says and I laugh.

"But Li, really, how are you? with the situation and everything?" I ask and Liam sighs.

He has problems. Niall caught him cutting once or twice and they send Liam to a clinic to get better. He freaked out there and got back to Niall. He's having trouble concentrating and the urge to grab the razor again is very big for him.

"Er..." Liam says and bites his lip. I know what that means. "Li listen, every time you have the urge to cut, come and talk to me. I'll cheer you up, tell you you're the most handsome man in the world and that I love you." I say and he smiles weakly. "Cause I don't want to see you in pain" I say and he pulls a face. "I mean it Li"  I warn and he sighs and nods. "alright."