Persephone and Louis

Persephone's POV:

"NOA GET IN HERE NOW!" I scream and my friend enters my room, a little sleepy. "What?" she asks and  looks around. "You have to help me choose an outfit!" I complain and she chuckles. "For what? Where are you going?" she asks and I roll my eyes, did she already forgot? Then her eyes get wide.

"OMG TODAY IT'S THE DAY!" She screams and then jump around. Today we're going to the cd-signing of One Direction's new album, Up all night.

"I HAVE TO SHOWER MYSELF AND DO MY HAIR AND MAKE-UP AND PICK AND OUTFIT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME?" She squeels and I chuckle, she can be such a dramaqueen sometimes. "We still have 4 hours, if you hadn't woke up in 15 minutes I were going to wake you." I say and she looks at me desperatly. "Alright, I have to take a shower now, wear your shorties and blue top, make your eyes stand out. Louis likes blue eyes" she says and winks at me. I blush. "I DON't FANCY LOUIS TOMLINSON!" I yell and she laughs. "Sure, babe." hen she walks out of my room and to the shower. We had a sleepover at my place.

I'm so exited! I'm actually going to meet One Direction....no...not going to meet them...just see them and they are going to sign my album!

I turn on the music and scream with it. Noa and I are great friends, both obsessed with One Direction. But I'm not one who fancy's one, yeah I admit it, to myself, but not to Noa. She's going to set up a plan to get us together, even when he's famous. She's crazy.

I jump and dance around and then my door opens. Noa enters in her black shorties and red top. She wears heels and I do too. I'm wearing my shorts and blue top like she suggested and black heels. We both ahve the same shoes, ghege.

"CAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!" We both screamand then up all night begins. I brush my hair and the time passes by really fast.

"The signing is just around the corner of my house, but we have to be there early, maybe we get to meet the boys if we are one of the first" I say and her eyes light up. "LET'S GO" she screams and takes my hand.

We both walk down the streets and stop at the huge doors, they are made of glass. Noa pushes is and it opens, we're the only ones, are we at the wrong building? I hear fans scream but it comes from the other side. I look at Noa but she shrugs, keeps on walking. 

She open a door and we bump into 2 chests. We fall backwards and I land on my bum, Noa does too.

"Arggh!" she complains and I do too. "I'm so sorry" the boys say at the same time and my eyes hot open, looking up to the boys.

"Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson" Noa says but I can just stare. hey cover their ears and squeeze their eyes shut, expecting us to scream and fangirl. I really have the feeling to...but I know the boys don't like that, so I keep my mouth shot. Noa begins to laugh,

She's so weird, laughs at the weirdest moments. But I can't kep myself from laughing too. They look surprised but smile and they help us up. "You guys were on your way to the signing?" Liam asks and I nod. "You took the wrong entrance" Louis says and chuckles. I gaze into his blue eyes.

"What's your name?" he asks, taking my both hands. We completely forgot about Liam and No awho are staring at us, after a while they get into a conversation about something I can't concentrate on, I'm talking with the Louis Tomlinson.

"Persephone" I say and he smiles. "That's such a beautful name. That's a name of a greek godness, right?" he says and I smile. "Yeah, you're the first who actually knows." I say and he smirks a me. "Sorry for bumping into you" he says and looks me in the eyes.

I look back and see where I feel against. "Stupid printers" I mumble and he chuckles. "Why do you hate printers?" he asks and I blush, "They just annoy me, always when I want to print something, there's not enough inkt and they make a weird noise." I say and he laughs, sexy!

"BOYS THE SIGNING BEGINS IN 30 MINUTES!" I hear Niall's accent rang through the hallway and I chuckle. "You're verry pretty" he says and gazes into my eyes. "What?" I ask and chuckle. "You are stunning" he says in a sigh and takes a little step towards me, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah right, carrotman" I say and he laughs. "You're already using my nickname, that's great." he says and I look surprised.

"Why?" I ask. "I want to see you again, please." he says and my eyes get wide. "What? me? Why?" I ask confused, he lifts his hand up and slides with his fingers along my cheeck. 

"You're lovly to talk to, and you're beautiful, full of joy and...I like you" he says and I smirk.

Wait what? Louis just told me he likes me, he thinks I'm beautiful, stunning even and lovely to talk to. This is by far the best day ever.

"Please?" he asks in his baby-voice. I chuckle and nod. "Ofcourse" I say and he bends closer, kissing my cheeck. I blush and he winks, taking my hand and walking to the other room.

"Boys, I've met a lovely girl!" I say and they all look around. 

Zayn, Niall and Harry all look at me and I wave. They chuckle and wave back. "This is Persephone" Louis lays his arm around my waist and their gaze shot to his arm and back to my face. "So you two..." Niall asks with a grin. 

If that ever could be true. "Not.....yet" he says and kisses my forehead. 

OMG 

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

Louis Tomlinson sai he wanted me as his girlfriend! No, he didnt say that, but something in that direction!

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

And he kisses my cheeck! 

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

"BOYS THE SIGNING STARTS IN 5 MINUTES" Liam yells and I look down at Persephone. "It's not going to take long. Wait here for me please? Noa can stay here too. That we can get dinner after." he says and my eyes get wide.

"Like...on a....date?" I ask and blush. He lifts my chin up with his finger. He examinates my face and then smiles.

"Yes on a date. Will you, Persephone, come with me on a date tonight?" he asks.

Don't faint, stay calm.

"I would love to" I answer and the next thing I feel are his lips pressing against mine. 

A/N

PERKY! Hope you liked it! Please tell me what you think! So guys I'm off to my training now. 4 One Shots in 3 hours... that's quite good right? After my training I'm going to write more. 

X-x-x Noa