Tanya & Zayn

Tanya's POV:

"Alright, now everybody slide from the hill" I say to the group of small kids. It's winter and I give snowboard lessons, just for this weekend. I love snowboarding and this pays a lot, and I'm quite good with children. It's sunday and I just have this day to go, then I can have fun with my friends and snowboard some my self.

They all slide from the hill, some almost falling but I help them. It's cute, thinking that I started like this. The one thing I hate about snowboarding is....the clothes. You can't look hot in a thick coat and gloves. But alright, I can't give this up.

"Break kids!" I say and step out of my snowboard. I need a hot chocolate. I walk inside and grab some money from my bag. I take of my coat, woah, it's warm inside. "Can I have a hot chocolat with whipped cream please?" I ask and the boy behind the bar nods and walks away.

I sigh. I'm tired, didn't sleep that well. "Are you alright?" 

I turn to my right and see a boy looking at me. "Yeah, I'm just tired" I say and glare at him. He looks familiar. "Have we met before?" I ask him and he chuckles. "No, I don't think so" he says. "What's your name, beautiful?"

"Tanya." I say and smile. He called me beautiful. Then 4 other boys walk in. They all look familiar.

Wait

I remember

One Direction?

"You're Zayn?" I ask and he smiles. "Yeah, the one and only" 

I'm talking to the Zayn Malik, 1/5 of one direction en his friends are here. O M G

"And that are..." I look at the others. Zayn smirks and yells at the boys to come over. "Liam, Niall, Louis and Harry." he says and they all wave.

"This is Tanya" he says and winks at me.

"So, you're snowboarding here?" I ask and Harry chuckles. "Soem of us are snowboarding, some are falling" he says and lays his arm around Louis's shoulder. "Ey!" he complains and then turns red. "You are snowboarding too?" Liam asks me and I smile. "Yeah, but I'm like a teacher here for a weekend." I say and Zayn chuckles.

We talk and I drink my hot chocolat. 

"It's time that I get going to my kids again, the lesson is about to start" I say and jump on the chair. "Alright." Zayn says but then grabs my hand. "Can I meet you another time, like today? After you end your class?" he asks and the sparkle in his eyes makes him look so cute.

"Yeah, sure. It ends at 5, I'll come over to you guys if I see you, or we can meet here again?" I ask and he thinks. "We'll come over to you" he says and I smile. "Alright, see you later then."

I try to walk away but all the boys give me a hug, individualy. I chuckle and then ayn bends foreward and kisses my forehead.

"See you soon" he says and then I walk away.

Woooaahhh, that was weird. 

I just met One Direction and they gave me a hug, Zayn kissed my forehead. Gosh, I'm dying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lesson is over kids!" I yell and they all slide down to their parents. I sigh. That was fun but, yeah, exhausting.

I wait till all the kids reached their parents and then I slide down myself, jump and....

fall.

I roll down and down, my snowboard left my feet and I stop rolling. Nobody noticed me I think.

"Auchh!" I exclaim when I feel my foot. No! I twisted it I think, it hurts so much. I try not to cry and hold back my tears, let out a couple of irritated and painfull groans and then try to lift myself up, with no succes.

"Tanya! Are you alright?" I hear Zayn's voice and then the ground underneath me dissapears. He lifted me up.

He walks with me to the side and the other boys notice us. "What happened? Are you alright?" They all ask. "Yeah, I fell and twisted my foot I think" I say and Zayn sighs. "Let's take off your shoe first" he says and takes it off. 

"It doesn't look bad" Liam says and sits down on the other side of me. "Let's try to walk" Louis says and lifts me up. I chuckle and he winks at me, then slowly puts me down on one feet. I put down the other and walk with his support.

They all cheer and I roll my eyes.

Then ayn walks over to me and I feel his breath next to my ear. "Are you alright again? I can carry you if you want?" he says but doesn't wait for a reply. He lifts me up and I chuckle again.

"You gusy have to stop lifting my up!" I say and they all grin. "Why? You're light and it's funny" Louis says.

"Did you have a nice day snowboarding?" I ask them and they tell me about Liam doing a high jump, Niall sliding off the hill and Louis falling multiple times. 

I laugh and finally my stomach hurts from all the laughing. "But you guys are like famous, don't you have to rehears now?" I ask and Liam sighs. "No, we have a break now" he says and the boys all reply with a yes.

Zayn's POV:

"We got out here snowboarding, we all love to do it. Eventhough some of us suck in snowboarding" I say and Louis sniffs. "Alright, we get it, Zayn" he says and Tanya chuckles. She's cute, very cute. Her black hair is puleld up in a pony tail and her brown eyes are shining. 

She's getting on with us really well. Maybe this girl is worth a try, she's nice, she likes snowboarding, we have that in common. And the guys like her. They told me that while we were snowboarding. 

"Do you live nearby?" I ask and she looks at me. "Yeah, 10 minutes away." she says and I smile. "It's late already, do you guys want some dinner?" she asks and jumps of her chair, I quickly grab her waist, helping her not to put to much weight on her foot.

"Thanks, Zayn" she says and smiles at me again, I smile back. She's beautiful.

"Do you guys want to come over to my place?" she asks and everyone cheers. She grins and I chuckle. All the boys walk away to grab our stuff, I stay alone with Tanya.

This is the moment I have to show her my feelings, after this, maybe Harry or Louis is goingto try something.

"Tanya?" I ask and turn her around, my arms still around her waist. "Yeah, Zayn?" she asks and looks into my eyes.

"I really like you" I say and a huge grin appears on her face. "I like you too" and I bend foreward, our lips touch and she lays her arms around my shoulders.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa