Emma & Harry

Harry's POV:

"Liam really? A CAMP?" I exclaim and sigh irritated. "It's good for us guys! We need a little break from all the photoshoots and famous stuff!" he says and  I groan. "I LIKE THE FAMOUS STUFF!" I say and Louis takes my hand.

"This is going to be fun, Haz" he says and lays his head on my shoulder. "Alright" I say and I go to my room, packing.

Liam thinks is good for us guys to go to a camp, like, you sleep in bungalows and there's mud everywhere. I mean, I don't hate mud, but I hate my shoes getting dirty and I hate bugs. That's normal.

I take my pj's, a lot of shirt and pants, 2 pair of shoes and some hair products, I love my hair products. Just not as much as Liam. "THERE's A POOL, RIGHT?" Zayn screams. "NO ZAYN!" Niall screams back and I groan, take my swimming pants out of my bag.

"LIAM THIS IS A BAD IDEA!" I scream and Liam lets out an annoyed groan. "Stop complaing and let's go" he says and we walk downstairs, entering the car.

"I'm going to let you pay or this, Payne" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. "This is going to be fun has, believe me" he says and I close my eyes.

Emma's POV:

I climb out of the tree and jump on the ground. Today One Direction is entering the camp. Woah, never expected that. And I'm the one who has to lead them through the camp. I'm happy they are here, but....I'm not very good at acting normal around famous people, I mean, I think so.

They are all sleeping in the same bungalow, so that's not a problem. They can look around themselfs, or I can show then something. No I know what! We can go abseiling! That's su much fun. And they are guys, they need to do it.

I mean, that's the thing with guys. If a girl does it, they have to prove that they acan do it too. I love it when guys do that, it's cute.

"EMMA THEY ARRIVED" the camp leader yells and I look around.

Yeah, there they are. Gosh they look hot. It's a warm day, so I'm wearing shorties and the camp shirt. It's blue, makes my eyes stand out. I hate this shirt but I pull it up a little, made it more skinny and now it's kinda nice.

"Welcome to the camp, boys" I say and they all look at me, some gazing.

"This is Emma, she'll be your 'leader' today. If you need something ,ask her and she'll go to one activity with you guys today. Enjoy" the camp leader tells the boys and Harry gets a huge smirk on their face.

"I'm Harry" he says and I laugh. "I know who you guys are, love your music" I say and they all mumble a thankyou back.

"Close your mouth, Nialler" Zayn says and Niall blushes. 

"You will be staying in bungalow 7, it's one of the biggest, so you guys are lucky." I tell then and Liam walks next to me, on the other side Liam.

"And where are you staying?" Harry asks with a little to much sparkles in his eyes. "In the leaders bungalow, bungalow 1" I say and he chuckles. "You can settle down now. I'll return in half an hour. We're going to an activity, so put on comfortable clothes and sport shoes" I tell them and open the door.

"Alright, see you soon babe!" Harry says and I chuckle. "Bye curly" I say and he winks.

Harry's POV:

"OMG HE'S SMOKING" Niall says and falls on one of the beds. "I know! She's mine, leprechaun!" I say and glare at him evily. "No! You always get the girls!" he says and pouts. 

"There are many other girls here, Niall, ind your own! I saw her first!" I exclaim and he chuckles. "Alright, just because you saw her first"

I was right. I stepped out of the car first. I grin and jump on my bed. "I'm wondering what we're going to do. It has to be something sporty, we have to put on our sport shoes" Liam says and I think.

"Something that a gril would do too." I think and Louis chuckle. "I think it's going to be fun" he says and we un-pack our bags, chat a little about girls and sports activities when we here a knock on the door.

"Guys ready?" Emma asks. Her blond hair flows over her shoulders and her blue eyes shine. They have a green shade, it's beautiful.

"What are we going to do?" I ask and she grins at me. "Are you guys scared of hights?" she asks. "no, not really" we all reply and she grins. then we walk through a couple of trees en the view catches my gaze. It's wonderfull

"We're abseiling." she says and my eyes get wide. "What? But none of us has ever done that" Liam says. "Doesn't matter, it's not difficult at all" she says and I swallow.

"Don't be scared Harry, just go down!" Emma says. I have to show her I'm not scared, I'm not a coward, not at all, but..

THIS IS SO FUCKING SCARY!

"Alright" I see and jump against the wall. After 2 times jumping and grabbing the rope tighter and tighter, it's getting fun!

"Nice job, curly" she says when everyone gets down.

We walk back to the bungalows and the boys get inside, Emma tries to walk away.

Harry, this is the moment, now or never, you need to show her your feelings.

So I grab her arm and turn her around, crash my lips onto hers.

"Wow" she says when I pull back. A huge grin appears on her face and on mine too.

"I really like you, Emma." I say and she giggles. "I liek you too, Harry" 

And we kiss again.

A/N

Hope you liked it Emma! I did go abseiling myself, it's scary but such a rush! Really, it's amazayn.

X-x-x Noa