Megan & Zayn

Megan's POV:

We set down our bags and make up our beds. Me and my friends decided to go to a camp, holidays just started and this was a nice opportunity to do something fun!

"Do you think there will be cute boys around?"

"I hope so"

"I saw a few boys"

"Where they hot?"

"No.."

"Then why are you telling me this?"

"I don't know, you said boys!"

"I meant hot boys"

"You didn't say that!" 

-____________-

"Girls stop it! This is going to be fun, and tonight there's a bonfire, first we are going to do a game in the woods with all the other girls and guys from the camp." I say and they nod. "Put on shoes that you can run in, and that can get dirty, we're going to play hide and seek in the woods" one of my friends says when she comes back from her visit to the camp leader.

"Chilzz, let's go!" I say when everybody got on their shoes and comfy clothes. "I wonder how the guys will be like" one of my friends says with a cheeky grin. 

"Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead" I sing and the girls join in. When we get to the spot where we have to be, we see all the others from the camp. 20 guys and 20 girls. 

"Alright, as you heard, we're playing hide and seek. I'm Cara and this is Emille and Lisa. We are the camp leaders. We need 5 people to seek. Any volunteers?" 3 girls and 2 guys lift up their hands. I scan the crowd, sure there are hot boys, but I see 5 that get my attention. They look loads like 1D, but I think I'm just tired, because why would One Direction be at a camp?

I'm still looking at the crowd but then people begin to run. I think Cara said go hide because everyone runs away and climbs in trees and the 3 girls and 2 guys are turned around. My eyes widen and I spin around, looking for a spot to choose. Then I'm alone, everyone is hiding and I freeze.

Then everything gets back and I begin to run, very hard into the woods. Then I trip over a branch and roll over the ground, leaves and mud all over my body.

"Arghh" I say. Then I hear footsteps. "I heard something there, somebody is hiding there" 

The seekers!

Then I feel somebody lift me up and pulling me with him. HE pulls me behind a try, his hand covering my mouth.

I look up and my eyes get wide. "YOU'RE ZAYN FROM ONE DIRECTION" I scream but his hand stops the sound.

He chuckles softly. "Yeah, I am" he whispers softly and I grin. "We have to be quiet" he says and removes his hand from my mouth. "What's your name" he asks, still whispering. "Megan" 

"You are here with your friends?" 

We chat more and more, till one of the seekers appears. Without any warning, Zayn's strong arms wrap around my waist and he jumps, we lands behind a bunch of leaves and he looks worried at me. "Are you alright? Sorry I panicked" he says and I chuckle. "I'm fine, thanks for saving me" I say and he smiles. "Anytime babe" he says and winks. I blush a little. 

"You and the boys have a holiday right?" I ask and he nods. "you need to sing tonight, at the campfire" I say and he shrugs, then nods. "That's fine" he says and I grin. "My friends and I are huge fans" I tell him and he chuckles. Damn what a sexy chuckle.

"You have beautiful eyes" he suddenly says and I smile. "Thanks" I blush a little and he stares at me with his gorgeous brown orbs.

"I like you"

"You don't know me at all"

"Maybe i want to get to know you"

"What? You're kidding right?"

"I'm not"

"Haha, funny joke"

"Megan, I'm not joking. I like you a lot"

Then I'm silent. Zayn Malik just told me he likes me.

"Do you like me too?"

What's that for a idiotic question. He's Zayn Malik from One Direction, who wouldn't 'like' him! I have a huge crush on him!

"Ofcourse" I say and blush, look down at the ground. "Don't look down, I like to see your face" he whispers and lift my chin up with his finger. "So you like me too?" he asks and I nod. "Then you wouldn't mind if I do this" he says and leans in.

HE'S GOING TO KISS ME OMG

OMG

OMG 

OMG 

OMG 

OMG

OMG

His lips touch mine and fireworks explode in my heart and stomach.

"Found you" Cara says.

A/N

Megan, hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa