Anna & Louis

Harry's POV:

"Guys, I'm off! Back in an hour" I say and the boys reply something back, but I don't pay attention.

I need some time for myself now, I got a little upset about my phone shutting off. I get annoyed easely lately, don't know why.

I run towards the park and sit down on a bench. Calm down Harry, please, you're just upsetting yourself. I feel a tear burn into my eye and it escapes my eyelashes. I let it flew down my cheek till I hear someone talking to me.

"Are you alright?" a girls voice says. I open my eyes, not realized I closed them. I look into 2 shining blue eyes, full of life sparkles. I nod, why would she care about me.

"Obviously not." she says and sits down next to me, taking out a tissue and wiping the tear away. Who is this strange girl? Her blond hair shines in the sun, her blue eyes full of concern about someone she doesn't know at all.

"I don't know you..." I say and she sighs. "I know, but you look like you need someone to talk to now, and sometimes talking to a complete stranger is nice" she says with a shy smile.

She's cute, really.

"You know who I am?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Harry Styles, one direction, who doesn't know, but that doesn't matter to me. You seem nice" she says.

She didn't scream or asked for an autograph, she smiles at me and ask me how I am? That's new. but I like it.

"I don't want to bother you with a stupid story" I say and burry my face into my hands. 

"Harry, it's alright, really. Talk to me if you have the feeling to talk to someone" she says and slides closer to me.

I sigh, she is really nice, why wouldn't I talk to her?

"What's your name?" I ask and she smiles, happy that I don't tell her she has to go.

"Anna" she says and pushes some hair behind her ear. Anna, lovely name. 

"What is such a wonderful girl doing alone in the park?" she chuckles. "Looking for a hot curly boy that can make her smile" she says and then her eyes get wide, realizing what she said.

I laugh and she does too. "I made you laugh:" she says and I smile widely at her. "Want an ice-cream?" I ask and she nods.

We eat our ice-creams and talk a bit, then we decide to go to my place. she likes to meet the others. I see her as a friend, not more. I think she does the same with me, and she told me she thinks Louis is hot, maybe i can get them both together?

We walk to the boys appartment complex and she gazes inside. "Whoah, i thought that you like have a huge pool and everything" she says and walks inside. "We have a pool, but we like to live like this, close to each other" I explain her.

She nods and I walk to the kitchen, holding the door open for her.

"HAZ YOU'RE BACK" Louis is facing with his back towards us, making himself a sandwhich. He's shirtless. Anna's jaw drops and a obvious blush in shining on her cheeks. "Lou, I have a guest" i say, trying to hide my laughter.

Louis turns around and almost drops his sandwhich. "And hello beautiful, what's your name?" he says and walks over to Anna, taking her hand and kissing it softly. She blushes more, Louis seems to like it.

PLEASE LET THEM GET TOGETHER.

"Anna" she says and looks over at me, I wink and she winks back. "You're Harry's..." Louis says insecure now. 

"FRIEND" "NOT HIS BOYFRIEND" "SHE'S COMPLETELY SINGLE" "I NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE" 

Anna's POV: