Sara & Liam

Liam's POV:

"LIAAAAAM! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOOOO?" Louis screams through the room and slaps my chest. "Stop, Louis! It hurts, Louis!" I yell and kick him. He groans and walks away. "I don't know! Come up with something yourself!" I exclaim and roll over on the cough, I'm upside down now.

"Alright, some suggestions from our fans" Harry says and chuckles.

"Bake a cake"

"No, to warm outside"

"Sing a song"

"We do that always, no"

"Go outside"

"Gosh, please, what do outside?"

"Take a plane and fly to the NL?"

"If we could, we would but we have a concert tomorrow here"

"Alright, they don't help at all!"

"I'm going to make a smoothie" I say and stand up, all the boys cheer and yell that they want one too.

What to do....think Liam. What to do....

I call the boys and they storm inside. We're all half naked, it's bloody warm outside and we're sitting inside, bored. We have problems.

"What about, writing a new song?" Niall asks. We all groan. "Please, something without singing and dancing." Zayn says and I chuckle.

"You know we have a concert tomorrow? Zayn?" I say and he chuckles too. "So? Just today" he says and I roll my eyes.

Then I have an idea.

"What about the pool?" I ask and Niall looks at me weird.

"We have one of our own" he points outside.

"No, I want a pool with slides!" I say and they all agree. "So the pool it is then" Harry says and we walk to our rooms, taking our swimming clothes and walking back to get our smoothies.

"Driving or walking?" I ask and we all agree that we don't want to walk in this weather, so driving it is. 

"If one of you let fall one single drop in my car, I'll kill you" Louis says and we all laugh.

Louis and cars is like... Niall and food, Zayn and his mirror....Harry and getting naked.

"THIS IS THE PART OF ME THAT YOU NEVER EVER GONNA TAKE AWAY FROM ME" Louis screams and Harry joins in. "GUYS PLEASE" I scream and they sit down. "Party-pooper" Harry says and pouts. I roll my eyes.

"Guys, there are going to be fans there." I say and they groan. 

"Why can't be be un-famous for one day?" Zayn asks and Lays his head on my shoulder. "Let's just have fun, ignore the girls..." I say and Harry gasps.

"LIAM! Girls in bikini's!" He says and I chuckle. "You know what I mean Haz" I say and he rolls his eyes, then groans.

"Liam you need a girl" Niall says and all the boys agree. I groan and ignore them.

I need a girl, I have to admit. Maybe if there will be a nice girl here, I can ask her to come to the concert tomorrow.

"We're here guys" Louis says and put on his sunglasses, then jumps out of the car. 

"So which slide first?" Zayn asks and we all shiver, it's cold! We jump into the water and laugh. Nobody is going to recognize Harry now, with his hair all flat.

"Haz you look adorable!" Louis says and jumps on his back, causing them to fall into the water again. 

To the diving board!