Chloe and Louis

Louis's POV:

I go with my hands through Harry's hair and he chuckles. "You love my hair" he says and I chuckle too. "I love you Haz" I say and lay my hand on his curls again. "Love you too Boo" Harry says and then lays his hand on my hair, ruffling it.

We're on the beach, I'm sitting with Harry on the sand while the others are playing in the water. I love he beach, it's warm and the sand is so soft.

Harry loves the beach because he can get naked, half naked. And the girls ofcourse, I can't complain. Then I feel harry freeze and I follow his gaze. A girl with shorts and a bikini top is taking pictures from the sunset, then from the sea again. She's stunning, long legs, her red/brownish hair falling down on his shoulders in smooth waves. She's taking pictures, I guess one of her hobby's.

"I'm going for it" Harry says and stand up, I pull him down. "This one is mine"I say and stand up but he grabs my ankle. "No way Louis" 

We fight a little more and his face falls down in the sand, he coughs and spits some sand out of his mouth. I chuckle and run in the girl's direction. Just before I can tip her on the shoulder, Harry pushes me down.

Chloe's POV:

The sunset is beautiful, I love to take pictures at the beach, especialy at this time when the sun is going down. The light is red, pink and orange, I love it.

Then I hear a groan behind me and I turn around, seeing two boys laying on top of each other, rolling over and over. "Guys, whoa, calm down" I say and they stop fighting. No one of them has real bruises. 

One of them has darkbrown, curly hair. It's lovely, and he has green eyes, a beautiful smile. One word: HOT

The other boy gets my attention. He has lightbrown hair that is ruffled around, verry messy but darn sexy. His eyes are blue and you can drown in it. Then I remember...They look familiar.

I think and near my eyes at him. "Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson?" I ask, surprised and they smirk, neating their hair a little. "Yeah.." Harry says and catshes my gaze. "What's your name beautiful?" He aks and takes a step towards me, I take a step back. Woa easy curly.

"Chloe" I say and hold up my hand, Harry takes it and kisses it softly. I blush. hen I look at Louis, he looks angry at Harry. "Sorry for Harry, he's a little...flirtious...So I see you like to take pictures?" he says and smirk at him, he noticed my camera. "Yeah, I'm a photographer, like, not a proffesional one, but I love to make pictures of people." I answer and then look in his eyes, he's so sexy. I look up and down his body, noticing his toned stomach and his muscular biceps. He chuckles. I realize I really was gazing at him.

I blush and he chuckles again. "So you came here alone?" he asks and I nod. "Such a beautiful girl doesn't have to stay alone here at the beach." he says and I look up, smiling.

The Louis Tomlinson just called me beautiful.

Louis's POV:

"Her eyes, her eyes, make the star look like there not shining, her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying." I sing while Niall is playing the guitar. I brought Chloe to the boys and we made a campfire, Niall brought his guitar and here we are, singing and playing.

She smirks at me and I continue singing, gazing in her eyes. This girl is special, she's stunning and so nice. I got to know her quiet well in this couple of hours. She's exactly what I search in a girl. Harry hooked off after hearing that she doesn't like cats. Back off curly, this is going to be my girl.

I ended the song and she layed her head on my shoulder. She's not holding back, I like it. Liam likes verry shy girls who doesn't make the smallest move, but Chloe isn't. I mean, she blushes when one of us compliment her, but when I took her hand today, she didn't pull back. 

I take her hand and her fingers tangle in with mine. Her skin is so soft, her hair tickles my neck and hear her steady breath. "How old are you?" I ask her and she doesn;t lift her head up. "I'm 17" she answers. My smirk get's al little wider, that's a nice age. "Please sing another song, you guys have lovely voices" she says and Niall asks which song. She shrugs and Niall begins to play a verry familiar song.

"I tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, cause you make my heart race" Liam sings and and then Harry sings his part. She hums the song and then we end it. 

She suddenly get's up and takes her camera, walks back a little. "SMILE" she yells and we all smile. she takes pictures. "Now another pose" she smirks and giggles. That giggle is so cute. 

We all jump and dance around and do weird poses, then I take the camera and she jump with us, does some poses too. I click more and more pictures. She grins and then I walk over to her, kiss her on the cheeck and she blushes, I take a picture. It's beautiful.

"Louis, don't take a picture of me!" she complains. "Why? You're beautiful, why can't I capture that?" I say and take her hands, lay the camera down. She blushes again and I move my head forward, our foreheads touching.

"I really like you, Chloe, even when I know you just a day." I say and she smiles. "I really like you too, Louis. I never expected this to happen when I decided to go to the beach." she says and I chuckle.

I bend forward and she closes her eyes, waiting for my lips to touch her. I pull back and lift her up, her eyes hot open and she squeels. "LOUIS! Put me down!" she begs and I chuckle, run with her to the water. It's already getting dark and the water is cold when my feet enter it. I take her bride-style and then slowly put her down in the water. Her feet touch it and then she stand in front of me. I lay myarms around her waist.

The wind is breezing and her hair flows in the wind, here eyes have a twinkle and her lips are bright pink. Then I bend forward and her lips meet mine. She lays her hands around my neck and after a minute or so she pulls back.

"This is the best evening I've ever had" she says an then presses her lips against mine again.

A/N

Third One Shot in one day! YAY! I'm going good! Robin did you like it? I have my gymnastics training tonight, in exactly 1 hour from now. Maybe I'll get to finish my next before, but if I don't than it's going to be a bit later than that. But there will be another today!

X-x-x Noa