Sanchia & Niall, Angie & Liam

Sanchia's POV:

"ANGIE COME HERE!" I scream and my friend appears at the door, her brown hair hanging loose, her brown eyes sparkling like always.

"We're going to skype with our friends back home!" I say and she comes sit down next to me.

We're both on a holiday in Australia, traveling around the world. We checked One Direction's tour and tried to get tickets, but those tickets are sold out in...like....10 seconds?

So we didn't got tickets.

"Wait, can I first do my make-up?" Angie asks and I laugh and nod. I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of coke, think about what we already did.

We love travelling, that's why we went on this trip. "San, do you mind skyping on your own? Maybe I'l join in later, alright?" she says and I frown. "Alright!"

I drink my coke and then walk to my room, open the skype and type in the username. Then the other side picks up and I gasp, crawl back.

"Wrong username I think, Lou" a hot Irish guy says. Not a random Irish guy says, but NIALL HORAN.

"Wha...." I say and then he looks to his screen. "Hello there gorgeous" he says and my jaw drops. "You're not...."  I begin and he laughs. "I'm not the one you expected to skype with? No I didn't expect you either. But I'm happy I wrote the wrong username" he says and bites his lip. I'm frozen.

Then Louis appears. "Wooaahh, hey there" he says and sits down, an amuzed look on his face. "Hey" I say. "You're Niall Horan and Louis Tolinson.." I say and they grin. "Yes we are, and what's your name?" 

"Sanchia" I say and relax a bit, this has to be a dream, right? "You're stunning" Louis says and then blushes a little. I laugh. "Thanks?" I say and he looks into the webcam again. Then I get another call and see Angie's username, she's probably in her room, wanting to join our conversation, I click on her name and she appears.

Then a scream fills my eyes.

"OMG I'M SKYPING WITH LIAM PAYNE, ZAYN MALIK AND HARRY STYLES" she screams and I hear all the boys burst out in laughing.

"And I'm skyping with Niall and Louis" I say and my eyes get wide. How could this on earth be happening? 

I get another chat and now 3 screans are plastered on mine. One with Angie, one with Niall and Louis, the other with Zayn, Liam and Harry.

"Hello there!" Zayn says and I grin. "SAN TELL ME I'M DREAMING" Angie screams. "Please, Angie, calm down!" I say. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IT'S FREAKING ONE DIRECTION" 

She makes weird movements and the next thing I know she's sitting next to me in front of my computer. We close her skype and then get back on mine.

"Sanchia?" Louis says and I nod. "Yeah?" I say and he grins. "Niall thinks your hot" he says and then I see Niall jump from behind him. "Idiot your were not supposed to say that!" he looks into the camera and blushes. I laugh. "I think you're hot too Niall" he grins back and we talk a little then the others appear and Angie holds her breath, Liam is look into the camera and smiles at her.

She has a huge crush on Liam. I smirk. "Liam?" I ask and he looks surprised. "Angie has a huge crush on you" I say and her eyes get wide, she looks at me. "You just didn't..." she says and I smirk. "YOU'RE SO DEAD" she screams and jump on me. "Girl, please, don't kill each other." Liam says but the others are yelling. "Woohoow! Angie c'mon! Sanchia you got her!" 

We stop laughing and crawl back to the pc. "I think it was amuzing" Harry says and I roll my eyes. "Really?" Liam asks Angie about her crush. She blushes madly and Liam bites his lip. "You know, the first thing Liam said when he saw you on his screen was OMG SHE'S STUNNING?" Zayn says and Liam kicks him and he cries out in pain. "Liam!"

"Girls, let's meet. We're in Australia too, Starbucks in 5?" Liam asks and I nod, Angie is stil blushing.

We say bye and I begin to squeel. "We just met One Direction through skype and they want to see us in real, omg!" I say and Angie gets up and does a weird dance. We run to our closet and change our clothes, step into our heels and rush downstairs to Starbucks.

When we get there we see the boys looking around, when they notice us they all grin.

"Hello" Louis says and hugs us both, the other follow but I freeze when I feel Nial's touch on me, he chuckles and hold one arm around my waist. Liam does the same with Angie.

We walk to our table but before anyone could notice, Niall pulls me back from everyone and pushes me outside. "Did you really mean that, what you said earlier?" he asks me, his blue eyes gazing in mine. I nod slowly, blushing. "Me too" he says and I feel his soft lips press against mine.

Angie's POV:

Liam is holding my waist. FUCKING LIAM PAYNE IS TOUCHING ME OMG OMG.

I grin at Liam and he winks. I bet my heart just melted. "What do you want, beautiful?" the guy who takes the orders ask me. I smile but before I can say anything Liam answers. "Can I have a laté please? What do you want love?" he asks me and looks deeply into my eyes. Did he just called me love? "Er... the same" I say and blush. He holds me tighter. "Alright, not to be rude, but is she your girlfriend?" he asks Liam.

"Yes she is" he says and my jaw drops.

When we take our drinks and walk outside, I pull him a side.

"What was that?" I ask and he shows a weak smile. "Sorry, I just can't stand people who flirt like that" he says and takes my hand. "You were the one who called me stunning when you saw me on a computer screen!" I exclaim and he cuckles, move closer till my back hits the wall softly, his body almost pressing against mine.

"But you deserve way better than a Starbucks guy." he says, his face way to close. I look at his lips and lick mine. "Like who then?" I ask and he bends closer. Just before our lips connect he whispers. "Me"

A/N

So... hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa