Gigi & Niall (part 3)

A/N

This is part 3 for you my love <3 I know I hurt you, and I really didn't mean to. I regret every pain I made you feel, and I'm really sorry and I don't care I already said it a thousand times. I really love you, more then you'll ever understand and you're really special to me. I didn't know that you thought this about me and I want to make it up to you, no matter what I need to do, I'll do it. And let's start with this? I hope you love it like I love you <3

Niall's POV:

It's been 3 weeks since Npa and my lovely girlfriend Gigi came with us on tour. Noa and Harry have been on a lot of dates, but I want to wait for the special evening. And I think this evening will be exactly the right evening.

Gigi isn't a normal girl, she's special in so many kinds. She's innocent, scared of what other people think of her, at the same time she's strong and comes out for her own opinion. She has her own beautiful style, it's unique and perfect, just like her.

I love how she looks, I love it when she says and she thinks that she isn't beautiful, because then I can tell her that she is a thousand times, and I'll never stop telling her, singing to her and holding her in my arms.

"Niall, where are you?" her sweet voice calls and I get up from the bathroom. "I'm here babe! Just finished getting ready" I say and peck her cheek. Her cheeks flush and I smile at how cute she looks. 

"Where are we going to?" she asks and I smile. "We're all going out shopping today, Noa and Harry are staying here, so no PDA's, exept if it is ours" I say and kiss her lips gently. "Shush" she says and blushes again.

"Alright" she says and jumps into the bathroom. She can be so jumpy but at the time she needs to be serious, she can be. God I love her so much.

I love how her eyes shine in the sunlight, I love her her blond hair flips when she walks. I love her glasses, it makes her look so cute. I love how she's exactly the perfect weight, perfect body, perfect thin waist and long legs. (A/N I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU!) 

I love how her voice sounds cheery when I call her, how her lips twist when I make her smile. And her smile, gosh that beautiful smile.

I'm rambling, right?

I wait for her and then she steps out of the bathroom, her face covered wit ha thin layer of make-up and I frown. "Why do you wear that? You're so beautiful, you don't need any of that stuff!" I say and she blushes. "Thanks but...I think I do" she mumbles. She's so insecure.

"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up, to cover up. Be in the way that you are is enough." I say and lay my hands on her waist.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you" I lay my forehead against hers. She looks down but I lift her head up with my finger.

Then my grip on her waist tightens and I spin her around in the air. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know, you don't know you're beautiful" I sing to her and she squeals, a smile plastered on her face.

It makes my heart melt because I know that I'm the reason for that smile.

I softly sit down on the sofa and let her sit on my lap, place my forehead against hers. "If only you saw what I can see you'd understand why I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't know, you don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful" I end the song softly and kiss her, full of love.