Tobi & Liam

Tobi's POV:

"Here!" One of my friends waved and I threw the ball at her. "Back!" I yell and jump, catch the ball and BAM a point!

"We won!" I yell and everyone jumps on me. "Great job girls" my trainer says and I flash a smile at him. "Great job Tobi, can I speak to you for a second?" he asks and I nod.

While walking with him to his office, I get the elastic out of my hair and swing my head back and forth, brush though it with my fingers a few times.

"Tobi, I'm deciding that you are the new captain of the team. The new season just started, and you're the best in the team by far, here you go" he says and throws me a new shirt. "I'm the captain!?" I say and squeal. He chuckles. "Yes, but you need to do something for me" he says and I stop. "Sure, what is it?" I ask.

"Liam! Come inside" he says.

Wait, Liam, as in Liam Payne?

And yeah, there he is. I gasp and look at my feet. "Welcome Liam, this is Toby, the captain of the best girls-basketball team I have" he says and Liam sticks his out his hand. I look up slowly, meet his beautiful brown eyes and look down again, take his hand and shake it. 

"Why so shy Tobi? It's just a boy" my trainer says and I blush madly and have the urge to kick his leg. "Tobi he's going to be your new help here. I'll be there to advise him, and watch him because you girls can be very....yeah. So you're going to lead him around now" he says and I bite my lip.

"Sure" I say and look up slowly, send a small smile into Liam's way and he smiles back. "Let's go" I say and he follows me. "What makes you interested in basketball?" I ask and he looks startled I asked a question. "Er..I just love playing it, and because it's summer now, I don't need to practise with the band.." he says and then places his hand over his mouth.

"It's fine Daddy Direction, just watch out, my friends know who you are, so or you will get mobbed, or they will faint and freeze" I say and his eyes widen.

"It'll be fine" I smile at him and he smiles back. "How old are you?" he asks me. "I'm 17" I say and he grins cheeky this time. I blush and look at my feet. "Don't be so shy, look me in the eyes, your eyes are beautiful" he says and takes my hand. I look up and blush again. He chuckles and then I bring him to my team, they are playing basketball.

I let Liam look and he's impressed. "Woah you girls are good" he says and I smirk. "We play first class in the highest competition of the country, and we're going to win the cup this season." I say confident and he nods. "Confidence, I like it" he says and then I blush again.

"GIRLS" I shout and they stop. "We have a new help, welcome..." I say and Liam takes a step forward. 

"OMG LIAM PAYNE!" they all scream and run towards Liam. Liam yells and then falls to the ground while all the girls try to hold him and hug him. I find a whistle and blow it really loudly.

"GIRLS BACK OFF" I yell and rush over to Liam. His breathing isn't steady and I help him on his feet. "Warned you" I mumbled.

"GIRLS! This is our new help! Don't mob him, this is his summer job, so we'll get to see him a lot" I say and they all cheer and squeal. 

"Are you alright Liam?" I ask worried and he bites his lip, then shows me a sharp cut in his leg. I bet  one of the girls did that by accident with the buttons of her shirt.

"Can you walk?" I ask and he nods, but winces a little. "Girls play again, but you hurt Liam" I say and they all look sorry. "Sorry Liam!" they all chorus and he smiles. "It's fine girls" he says and they all begin playing again. Liam jumps with me to the office and I get the first aid box.

"You didn't begin playing and you already are injured." I chuckle and he smiles at me. "Why didn't you freak out?" he asks and I blush a little.

"You don't like girls who scream in your face right?" I ask and he shakes his head. "That's why" I whisper. "So you wanted me to like you?" he asks and my breath hitches, I don't reply.

Never can this gorgeous, perfect boy have feelings for me, that's not possible. 

"This is going to burn a little" I say and place the towel with the alcohol on his cut. He winces a little but then calms down. "hold it for a second" I say and he places his hand on mine. I look up and he's smiling cheeky. I blush and get my hand out from underneath his.  "A bandage will help" I say and take his hand away.

"Thanks" he says and then wraps me into a hug. I giggle, blush and hug him back. "No problem Liam, I need to say sorry for the girls...They are my team after all" I say and he shakes his head. "It's fine Tobi" he says.

"Still, sorry" I say and want to walk away, but then he grabs my hand and turns me around. He begins leaning in and I freeze completely. He nudges his lips on mine softly. 

"I really like you Tobi, I just met you today, but I can't keep my eyes off you" he whispers and his breath tickles my lips. "just kiss me Liam" I whisper back and he smiles, then places his lips on mine softly, pulling me into a lovely kiss.

Someone coughs and we break apart, but just with our lips, Liam sitll has his hands on my waist and my arms are still wrapped around his neck. "You can't have intercourses with the girls Liam" my trainer says and my eyes widen. But then he laughs. "No kidding go on being cute" he says and walks away. Liam pulls my lips to his again.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa