Gigi & Niall

Niall's POV:

I'm strumming a little on my guitar, watching as the other boys are switching clothes for the interview we're having.

This building is ugly as hell, but it's just for an interview so who cares.

"So Niall, are you single?" the interviewer asks me. Same lame question, again. "yes I am" I say with a big smile and turn to the audience. 

Finally it's over, ughh I hate lame interviews, why can't we just perform, I love this job, really I wouldn't switch it for anything else.

Playing my guitar, singing with the boys, it's the best feeling you can get. Our car stopped at a huge building, it looks like some kind of Church? Or...where are we? 

"Lili! Where are we?" I ask, clinging to his arm. "Niaaall, you know I hate that name" he says. "Don't know, some school I think. We're going to surprise 2 girls who won a contest." he explains and Zayn groans. "I don't want to Liam" he pouts and I chuckle. "Don't laugh at me leprechaun" he says and I shut my mouth.

We step out of the car, Harry is grinning like an idiot. "Thinking about girls Hazza?" I ask and he nods slowly. God Hazza and his....hormones.

We enter the school, everything is quiet. We just walk to...I don't have a clue where but this school is big. We look in classrooms through the little window. German, Math, Geography.....

"Liam where do we need to be?" I ask and he shrugs. "HERE" Louis yells and begins running. "STOP YOU IDIOT" Liam yells behind him but he and Harry are already at the end of the hallway, opening the door.

"HELLO" Harry shouts inside. Omg Liam is going to be furious at him. 

"HARRY" Liam yells and Harry runs into the classroom. I peek into the room and see stunned girls, boys who laugh their eyes out and a teacher who looks annoyed.

"COME HERE YOU" Liam says and Harry chuckles, jumps over the tables and hides from Liam. "NEVER" he yells and girls giggle, squeal, obviously recognizing us.

"HARRY STYLES, IF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE IN 3 SECONDS YOU'LL REGRET IT! 3.........2........"

Oh oh, if Liam says that....you're in deep trouble.

Harry hurries over to Liam, first falling into a girls lap. He quickly stands up while she's giggling and looking at him. "You're cute" he says and the girl blushes madly. Then one girl gets my attention, the one sitting next to her.

She has glasses, blondish hair and a stunning face. She's perfectly thin and the sot blush on her cheeks makes her look even more beautiful.

I admit, Niall Horan.....falls in love.

HArry rushes over to Liam. "Now apologize" Liam says with a solid tone and Harry bites his lip, I hear the girls breath hitch.

"I'm sorry" he says, his voice sounding raspy. The teacher walks over to us. "Are you that band....rom that contest?" he asks and we nod. "you're at the right place, welcome to class 2AT" he says and leads us inside. All the girls' eyes widen and the boys look irritated. One boy coughs and says faggots.

"Don't pay attention to them, they're just jealous!" one girl says and we all chuckle.

"No we aren't" a boy with the bieber haircut says. The girl I have my eye one stands up. "oh yeah you are, let me see how you try for the X-factor and put into a band, become third and then have a tour around the freaking world, you idiot. Now shut up" she says and sits down.

I bite my lip, god I love this girl.

The brown haired girl takes her hand and she lays her head on her shoulder. "Alright go on boys" the teacher says and sits down in his chair. "Uhh, alright. We're One Direction" Zayn says and the girls squeal. "And we're here to announce and tell you the results" Louis says and lays an arm around Harry's shoulders.

"2 girls won a week with us on the tourbus, so...the girls are........" Liam says and opens the envelop.

"Gigi and Noa?" Zayn says and the blond girls eyes light up. She's one of them! YES! The girl next to her grins too. They stand up and walk over to us.

"Noa" the girl with the brown hair where Harry fell on says and blushes a little. The blond girl holds her hand tightly. "Gigi" she says and looks at me sweetly.

"Alright, you're free from school and come with us! YAY" Louis says and wraps them both in a hug. 

We walk with them to our tourbus and the school already informed the parents. we go to their homes to take their stuff and then they settle in the bus.

"Alright, you can choose who to sleep in the same room with!" Liam says and Louis runs to a top bunk. "MINE" he screams. There are 2 rooms with a paired room. I quickly lay my stuff down, hoping that Gigi will come sleep in the same room with me. Harry has the same idea and jumps on the 2 person bed in the other room. Noa bites her lips and then walks into Harry's room, shutting the door. Woah that's going to be fun.

Gigi is standing there hesitantly. "Want to sleep in the same room as me?" I ask and she nods.

I help her with her stuff and she smiles thankfully at me.

"You know you're beautiful?" I say and then blush. I didn't mean to spill that.

"Thanks" she says and smiles at me. "You can play guitar, right?" she asks and I nod, quickly grab my guitar, then her hand and place her on the soft bed. I begin to play more than this to her and when I finish, she pulls me into a hug,

When she pulls back, my hands stay around her waist end before she can protest, my lips touch hers. I was scared, scared that she'll pull back, but fortunately she didn't.

She pulls back and my thumb strokes her cheek and I say: "You're beautiful"

A/N

Woohooooow, this is for one of my best friends at school, she loves Niall so here is her one shot! Hope you liked it Gigi ;)

X-x-x Noa