Narry Storan

Harry's POV:

"Now you put your pinky finger there" Niall moves my hand over the guitar. "Now strum" he says and that's what I do, a chord sounds and my eyes light up. "Yay! That's a D Haz, great job" he says and I smile widely at him. "Alright now the C I learned you" he says and I move my fingers. He moves my index finger to another place and smiles kindly. I strum. "That's great!" he says and I chuckle. "I feel like an idiot, you're waisting your time teaching me guitar while you can write 10 new songs in this time" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Haz I love to teach you, you know that" he winks at me and I blush a little. "Are you blushing?" he asks amused and I shake my head. "Oh yeah you are! Cuty Styles!" he says and pinches my cheeks.

Great going Haz, now he thinks you're even a bigger idiot. Why can't you just be your flirty self? Maybe he'll fall for you, just like you fell for him.

"Who wants pizza?" Liam asks and Niall shots up from the couch. "FOOOOOD" he yells and jumps on Liam's back. A shot of jealousy goes down my spine and I breath out. Don't be jealous Haz, he wont fall for you, he never will. He's too good, hot, perfect and...sigh...you're rambling again. And too yourself in your thoughts. You have problems Harry.

"Haz, not hungry?" Zayn asks and Louis comes bouncing into the room. "Lads say happy birthday to Daisy here on Face-time!" he says and I turn around. Louis shoves the phone into my face and I fall backwards on the couch. "Louis stop hurting Harry!" I hear her high pinched, but sweet voice say. I've always had a good connection with Louis' sisters. Daisy is the only one who knows my feelings for Niall. "Happy birthday babe!" I say and I hear her chuckle. "Lou gimme my curly!" she says and Louis puts it off the speaker, gives me the phone and I walk into my room. "Hello cutey pie!" I say and he giggles. "Hey Hazza, how's plan Nialler going?" she asks and I groan. "Not so well then? Tell me" she says and I tell her everything. She's the one I pour my heart out at, and I said sorry for it many times, but she claims that she thinks it's cute and that she doesn't mind at all.

"He said that he likes to teach you, that's good. Don't give up Harry, I see the way he looks at you, it's so cute." she says. "Wait, I'll put on the screen again. I'll let you see how it goes in our house, but shh, don't say anything" I say and she giggles, then replies a yes and I put the phone in my pocket on my shirt the camera pointed to the room. 

"LOUIS COME BACK I NEED MY HAIR GEL" Zayn shouts and he rushes out of the hallway. I hear guitar strumming from Niall's room and I get the phone out of my pocket. I see her face and she nods. I sign her to be silent and she zips her lips closed. I walk over to Niall's room, very softly and peek around the corner with the telephone. 

"I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you. I can't ever be brave, cause you make my heart race." he sings, but in a slow version. It's beautiful. I look at Daisy and she's staring to Niall through the little screen from the telephone. "Niall?" I say and he jumps. "Harry, hey" he says and waves for me to come inside. "Can you play a song for Daisy?" I ask and he nods, I point the camera in Niall's way and he begins playing a beautiful cover of the original 'Happy birthday' song and I grin at him. Daisy cheers for him and I do too.

He makes a little bow and I can't stop noticing how perfect he looks. His cap covers his perfect blond hair, the cap is blue and makes his eyes stand out even more. His white shirt hugs his chest and upper arms. "Done checking me out Haz?" Niall asks with a sweet smile and I blush. "I wasn't checking you out.." I mumble and Daisy giggles. "Just kiss each other already" she shouts and my eyes get wide. "I'll rater kiss you Daisy" Niall says and grasps the phone, gives a kiss on the screen and Daisy laughs. "I need to leave, mum is calling me. Bye guys! Thanks for everything" she says and we reply a bye back.