Ziam Palik

Liam's POV:

"Lads, I'm out with Harry and Niall" Louis announces. "Lou be back before-.."

"Before dinner yeah I know" he says and rolls his eyes. "We have a party tonight, we can't be late" I say and he nods. "Don't worry Li, I'll make sure Niall gets enough food, Harry will get enough hugs and that I'll eat my carrots. Now please don't bore Zayn too much" he says and winks, then closes the door.

I frown.

I'm not boring. No, I'm not. no one things I'm boring. right? On twitter they don't think I'm boring, I'm always the one who replies to the most, follows the most and tweets the most. But the boys do think I'm boring.

My face falls, I need something to cheer me up. I grab my laptop and scroll through twitter, loads of pictures of the lads and me in dresses, funny quotes and stuff like that but it wont cheer me up. I need to read something.

There are loads of sites with stories about us, but isn't that a bit weird? Reading about yourself? I heard Louis once talking about tumblr stories, that they're good.

Why not, let's try.

I type in tumblr and click. I log in into the boys secret tumblr and see that we've got loads of followers. It's not that weird, Harry always posts new pictures on here, our girls are fast.

I type One Direction and get way too much to search through. I need to be more specific. What about me and one of the boys? Like a bromane? I can type Larry, but I think if I find a nice bromance story, that'll make me smile.

I hear snoring out of the other room, Zayn. Liam and Zayn. Ziam?

I thick in Ziam and get loads of fanfictions. I click on the ones with not a sexual name. 

Cuddling with you.

Zayn wraps his strong arms around Liam. He insisted to spend as much time with Liam as he could, knowing the boys will be home soon. "Hey Li" Zayn whispers in Liam's ear. "Yes?" he answers, cuddling more into the other blokes chest. "I love you" Zayn whispers into Liam's neck and gives him a light kiss on his pulse. "and I'll never lose you, I'll never let you go" he says and Liam smiles. "I love you too Zayn, more then anything" he says and rests his head on Zayn's shoulder and the raven haired boy dips his head to press his soft lips to Liam's. 

They kiss, lovingly like no one can stop them, ever. 

When they finally break apart, Liam couldn't be happier. He finally got what he wanted, he got Zayn to be his. "You know how long I've hoped for this to happen?" Liam mumbles and pecks Zayn's lips. Zayn raises his eyebrows, singing Liam to go on talking. "I always thought that you were way too good for me, too good for me to ever be mine, But now my dream comes through" he says and Zayn's eyes light up with happiness. "I always thought you were straight" he jokes and winks. Liam rolls his eyes and nuzzles his face in Zayn's neck. "I'll get us some blankets, we can sleep here if you want?" he says and Zayn nods. "Sure" Zayn says and Liam walks away into his room to get blankets, cussions and shirts for him and Zayn to sleep in.

When Liam comes back, Zayn's eyes are closed and he's spread over the huge couch Liam has in his living room. Liam face turns into ahw when he sees his lover sleeping. He covers him with a blanket and places a cushion underneath his head, carefully not to wake him up.

 He snuggles up to his boyfriend and closes his eyes. Zayn wraps his arm around Liam, almost a sleep, and they both couldn't be happier then this, cause they have each other, and they don't need anyone else.

Liam sighs and smiles. Their fans really have talent in writing, it's so good. It's written with love and so much emotions, maybe those girls hope that Ziam is actually real.