Narry Horyles

Why can't I change this chapter into PG-13 again? Now it says just R? Huh, doesn't matter ;) 

Harry's POV:

I'm pissed, very pissed. Simon told us we needed a break, so he send us to a camp. A camp without proper showers or a proper toilet, no nice beds or heating.

Yes I'm moaning like a girl, fuck off.

But what pisses me off the most is Niall. I'm in love with him, I love him so much it hurts. But he's obviously straight. Straight as a rules, just like the ruler Louis measured his penis with once....

I don't know that.

Back to the moment. Niall is talking to a girl with a drink. The head-building here has a bar, not a big one, just beer and shots, but there are hot girls here. I'm bi, so I can go look for a chick, but I want Niall, just Niall. 

And no, I don't want him in like a sexual way. Maybe I do, but not now. I want him by my side. I want his safe, whispering in my ear that he loves me. Maybe kisses softly underneath the moon, his arms around my neck and my hands settled on his hips. 

His blue orbs staring into mine, I want to call him mine, 

I want Niall Horan.

But I can't because he's sitting way too close to that slut.

I don't know her, so that's not fair. But I still don't like her. The sad thing is, he doesn't know I love him, and I'm not planning on telling him anytime soon. "Haz" Louis says and looks at me. "What" I snap at him. He rolls his eyes. "Just tell Niall" he says and I glare at him. How the hell does he know?

"I don't know what you mean Lou, just leave me alone" I groan and get another drink. He snatches it away from me. "Tell him, stop drinking your pain away. He has mutual feelings for you Haz" he says and I roll my eyes.

Sure, Niall the most perfect boy on the world will have mutual feelings for me? Nice joke Lou, really helps me feeling better. "Just fuck off" I say and run out of the building to our bungalow. 

Niall's guitar lays there and I snatch it away. I make a fire outside and bring pillows and blankets. I can't play guitar very well, but I can play more than this. Niall taught me.

"I'm broken, do you hear me, I'm blinded, cause you're everything I see" I sing and close my eyes, picturing Niall in front of me. How his blue eyes glow in the dark.

"I'm dancing, alone, I'm praying, that your heart will just turn around"

I always thought that line was one of the best lines. I love it.

"And as I walk out through the door, my head turns to face the floor. Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say." 

I close my eyes and take a breath. "When you open your arms and hold her close tonight, it just wont feel right. Cause I can love you more than this. Yeah. When you lay her down I might just die inside. It just wont feel right, cause I can love you more than this. Love you more than this." I sing and a tear escapes my eye while thinking about Niall, kissing that girl.

That girl was way better then me. Why would I think Niall will ever love me. Even like me? I bet he hates me, maybe he hates me for being bi, maybe for just being clumsy me.

"Why do you hate me Niall? Why am I not perfect enough for you! why is that girl good enough! Why am I so clumsy and ugly, selfish and horrible! I love you Niall, why can't you just see it and love me back! ARGG" I yell and grab my hair, fall on my back and groan a couple of times out loud. "I LOVE YOU NIALL! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" 

I roll myself into the blankets and sob softly into the pillow. Then feel a hand on my back and the blankets move. "Go away" I mumble, thinking it's Louis.

"Harry" Niall whispers in my ear  and I freeze, then sob even harder. He covers himself with the blankets too and then turns me around slowly. I hold my eyes closed tightly.

"You heard right?" I ask. "Yeah" he whispers.

That's it, he clearly hates me. I ruined everything. Our friendship, my love and the band. "I'm so sorry Niall. I get that you hate me now, please just don't leave me, please" I sob and it surprises me when his arms close around me and he pulls me close to him. "Shh, Haz. It's fine. Harry listen to me please" Niall says but I keep sobbing. After a while I calm down and just tears stream down my face and my breath isn't steady. My eyes are still closed forcefully. I feel soft fingers brush against my forehead, wiping the curls away that cover my eyes. "Harry open you eyes" he whispers and I shake my head. He shoves and then I feel his lips press to my cheeks, underneath my eyes. He's kissing every tear off my face.

"Haz open you eyes" he says and I peek at him through my lashes. He presses his forehead against mine. I stare into his blue eyes probably for the last time forever, but his next  world make my life way better.

"I love you too Harry" he says and I shake my head. "No you don't, you're straight" I say and look down. "Would I really lie about loving you?" he asks and I shake my head. "Look at me" he says softly and lifts up my chin with his finger.

"Harry, you're always the one I loved. I tried to ignore my feelings for you, but that just caused them to increase, so I tried to forget you by flirting with girls. But I saw you rushing off outside. Louis grabbed my arm and threw me outside. I heard you sing and then..." he explains and I close my eyes. 

"I love you Harry, but how can you think you're not perfect? How can you think you're not perfect enough for me? Ugly my ass. Selfish never, horrible? How can you even think that Harry! I'm disappointed in you for thinking that." he says and I wince at the tone in his voice. He cuddles closer to me.

"But I love you Harry, I love you with all my heart" he says and I open my eyes, meet his. "Please kiss me" I beg and he smiles, then nudges his lips softly against mine. My lips move with his slowly and it's good that I'm not standing because I would've fallen down. A tingling feeling spreads across my body. It starts in my heart and reachs every fingertip. My lips are burning and when he pulls away, my breath isn't steady. 

"Don't stop" I whine. "Don't be scared Haz, you can get kisses whenever you want." he says but I press my lips to his again. After a short time he pulls back again. 

"Don't stop please" I say and tears fill my eyes. "Haz what's wrong?" he asks concerned and brings his hand up to brush my cheek with his thumb. "I'm scared Ni" I whisper. "Why?" he asks. "I'm scared to lose you. I'll never be enough for you. Please just let this moment last forever" I say and a tear escapes my eye.

His scrunches his eyebrows together. "Harry now listen to me. I love you too, what don't you understand about that? I LOVE YOU TOO! I'll kiss you whenever you want. I'll hold you, cry with you and smile with you Harry. I love you, please let me be yours?" he asks. 

I get him into my arms and happinnes fills my body. I smile at him. "Ofcourse Ni" I say and that's how we fell a sleep, in each others embrace.