Sabrina & Zayn

Sabrina's POV:

 I'm Sabrina, 17 years old, long dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I just got home from school and I walk into the house. I grab the Ben and Jerries ice-cream and put on the One Direction video diary's. They always make me smile.

"Sab?" my friends asks and she opens the door. I was busy in a one women dance-party. 

"STOP THE TRAFFIC, AND LET THEM THROUGH!" I say and she joins me. We dance for a little while and then fall down on the sofa.

"Let's go out, like, now?" I ask and she nods. "where to?" she asks and I think. "Let's go out for....OREO COOKIES" I say and she squeels. We're both addicted to Oreo cookies.

So we walk through the streets, humming One Direction songs and dancing a little. "So, you're still madly in love with Zayn? The sexy Bradford BadBoy?" she asks and i blush, then nod. "I feel like today is going to be a nice day" she says and grins. What is she hiding from me?

We walk into the supermarket and I yell. "RACE YOU TO THE COOKIES" and we both run to the cookies, almost falling. I reach the cookies first and fly further through the supermarket.

Then I freeze. There, right there. One direction is walking there, in the supermarket.

I turn around, my eyes wide. She grins. "I can't believe you didn't read twitter today! EVERYONE is tweeting about One Direction being here in town.:" she says but I'm still frozen.

"Come Sabrina!" She says and fulls me behind the cookies shelfs. They walk and I'm trying so hard not to scream. She looks at me and grins. "Gosh you're addicted" I'm still frozen.

"COME LET'S GO TALK TO THEM" she screams and my eyes widen. She pushes me in their direction ( ONE DIRECTION) and i push back. 

"No! Let's just follow them through the supermarket." I say and she chuckles. So here we are, spying One Direction in the supermarket.

We chuckle when Louis drops the peanut butter and pouts. He raises an eyebrown and walks to the other side of the shelf. i got a heart attack and we run away, he didn't notice. 

They began to sing.

"You're insecure, don't know what for.

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

Don't need make-up, to cover up,

Be in the way that you are is enough."

then Harry begins.

"Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but youuuuuu"

They all sang together.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know-oh-oh!

You don't know you're beautiful!"

Then Zayn sang and my heart smell up, it's now 10 times bigger.

"So girl c'mon, you've got it wrong.

to prove I'm right I put it in a song,

I don't know why, you're being shy,

and turn away when i look into your eyes."

I sigh really loudly and they stop singing. I freeze and then Louis talks. 'I KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING THERE!" he runs to us and we scream, then run away. They all laugh and run after us. One of them grabs my waist and I squeel.

"NO PUT ME DOWN!!" and I blush bright red when i see Zayn's face. Louis comes back with my strugling friend in his arms. 

He puts her down and grabs her hands, she has no chance to escape. Zayn does the same with me. 

"So you guys like to spy on us, hea?" Harry asks and we blush. "You have the advantage that you both are extremely cute, so we're not going to murder you" he says and I blush deeper red. I feel Zayn's chest vibrate as I'm so close to him.

"You're cute when you're blushing" he says and I hang my head down. My friend tries to bite Louis but he just chuckles and hold her tighter. "This is a cheeky one" Louis says and my friend blushes again.

"This is a cute one" Zayn says and looks into my eyes.

"so girls, is there a reason you followed us through the supermarket?" Niall asks. I shut my mouth but my friend has other plans.

"SABRINA IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH ZAYN SO I TOOK HER HERE TO BOY OREO COOKIES"

she yells and all the boys turn to her. "What dus the fact that she's in love with Zayn, has to do with oreo cookies?' Liam asks and I feel my knees get weak. she did just not...

"Are you okay?" Zayn asks worried. I nod and he tightens his grop around me. "I LOVE OREO COOKIES" Niall says and I chuckle. The boys release us, but Zayn stays really close to me.

We talk more and more and Niall bought 10 oreo packages, so we didn't have to buy ourselfs some. They invited us to their place, we're going to eat dinner there.

I sit on the couch and Zayn is feeding me Oreo cookies, my friend lays in Louis arms, they are so cute together.

I bite the cookie Zayn gives me and he chuckles. I do too and he comes really close. "You're so beautiful. Sabrina please, please I want to see you again." he says while staring into my eyes. He's to close, and I can't stop myself.

I bend foreward and our lips touch, i quickly pull back.

"Zayn I'm so sorry" I say and back off from his chest. He grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. After a while he pulls back. "that's a yes then"

A/N

Sabrina I hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa