Amina & Zayn

Amina's POV:

"FINALLY THE LAST TWILIGHT MOVIE! PART 2 OF BREAKING DAWN HELL YEAH!" I scream and my friends cheer. We're all dressed up nice, we're invited to the premier of breaking dawn. We won a contest and I could bring 3 friends with me.

We walk outside and my friends step inside the car, we drive to the movie-theater and I see a red carpet. A RED CARPET WOOOOOOHOOOOO

"I feel famous!" I say and my friends laugh and agree. We step out of the car and people take pictures of us. We walk inside and we get a drink, a little bit of food and then the announcer says we have to go inside.

My friends shut off their phone and I do too. It's so embarracing if your phone goes off in the cinema! People turn around and look at you like you're crazy or something. 

"We don't have popcorn" I say and pout. My friend hands me a gum and I sigh. "That's alright too" 

The movie starts and we all hold our breaths. Bella appears, her eyes red, Edward in his all his hottnes wondering around. "Omg that's Taylor Lautner!" my friend says and I chuckle softly. She has a huge crush on Taylor Lautner.

No, I'm more in the band kind of stuff. I love Zayn Malik, he's a real man! I don't need a werewolf, I want a singer. The Bradford badboy with his amazing brown eyes. His voice that sounds beautiful. And by the way, I'm just the perfect girl for him. I'm quite short, dark hair, dark eyes and I love singing.

Then behind us somebody burst out in laughing. I turn around but can't see anything in the dark. "Sorry" Somebody whispers and I chuckle a little. A couple of minutes later he laughs again.

"Hey" one of my friends says backwards and they laugh again. "Sorry! Niall stop farting!"

DID HE JUST SAY NIALL?

"Niall?"  I whisper to my friends and they look at me. No, it can't be Niall in...Niall Horan right? They would never go to Twilight.

The film ends and everyone gets up from their seats. My friends and I walk downstairs, talking about the movie.

"Edward is so hot!"

"Why can't I have a vampire as a boyfriend?"

"DID YOU SEE TAYLOR LAUTNER?"

"I want Jacob to be my boyfriend"

"I want to be bella!"

"No I want to be Jacob's girlfriend!

"Team Edward!

"Team Jacob!"

Those girls can be immature as hell.

"Girls stop, people are looking!" I hiss and they look around, people turn their heads back and I chuckle.

"Edward is better"

"No Jacob!"

"Edward!"

"Jacob!"

"EDWARD" 

"JACOB" 

"ZAYN!" I yell and they burst out in laughing. "You with your One Direction infection!" they laugh again and I join. "Let me tell you why One Direction is better dan Edward and Jacob" I say and they look at me funny.

"They can sing, they are way hotter, there are 5 of them. Louis loves carrots, Harry's curls are irresistable, Liam's abs are amazing, Niall's guitarplaying is perfect and his accent is adorable, and Zayn is way, way better than a werewolf or a vampire. He's actually better than anything in that film" I say and my friends jaw dropped. I frown but they aren't looking at me, but behind me. 

"That was quite impressing" a voice behind me says and I turn around, then gasp and move backwards. One Direction is grinning at me, they heard everything I said.

"You...how....how long are you standing there?" I ask wide eyed. "Long enough to hear you explain why we are better that Edward and Jacob" Zayn says and smirks. I blush deep red. I want to dissapear right now, just face.

"Do you girls want to come with us?" Harry asks and smiles cheekly at my friend. "Sure" she says and they drag me with them. When we're outside I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I look a side and see Zayn looking at me.

"You are a great story teller" he says and I blush deep red. He chuckles. "You're cute when you're blushing" he says and I look up. He just not said I was cute, right?

They take us to a car and we sit down, my friends explain that we won a contest and they talk to all the boys. I can't talk, Zayn has his arm still around me and I can't breath. 

When we get there, Zayn takes my hand and walks with me to the appartment. When we enter the girls sit down and the guys put on a movie.

"I'm going to get something to drink" I say with a small voice and stand up, rush into the kitchen. I try to catch up my breath.

Zayn's hand in mine, his thumb stroking over my soft skin. His warm body next to me on the couch. It got me to much. 

I hear a sound and quickly turn around. Zayn is standing there,smiling. "Are you alright?" he asks and walks over to me, takes my both hands and my heart melts.

I nod and he comes even closer.

"I think it was really sweet what you said in the cinema" he says and I feel his warm breath on my skin. I close my eyes and try not to shake. I open them and his face is really close to mine.

I look into his eyes and he bends forward, our lips connect and my dream comes true.

Zayn Malik is kissing me.

A/N

Amina hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa