Ziam Palik

Zayn's POV:

"I look AWFUL! WHY DIDN'T ONE OF YOU TELL ME YOU IDIOTS!" I jump up and down frustrated. We have an interview in a couple hours and my hair looks...ughh there's no words for this kind of mess.

"Zayn is angry, hahahaha" Louis says. "Niall why didn't you tell me!" I ask him. "Didn't see it" he says and shrugs. "Haz?" I ask but he's at his phone. I groan and fall down on the sofa. I get lifted up by Liam and he places me on the ground. "It's not that bad Zayn, I'll help you" 

And with that I'm now sitting in front of the mirror while Liam is doing my hair, and I'm holding back the inappropriate sounds.

"Exited for the interview?" Liam asks me and I nod, not trusting my voice. Liam smiles cheeky and massages my scalp with his soft fingers. I bite on my lip hard. "Close you eyes Zayn" he whispers into my ear. I obey and close my eyes, making the feeling even better.

I let out a shaky breath. "Done" Liam says and I open my eyes. He's standing there satisfied and I smile kindly at him. "Thanks Li" I say and he gives me his hand. I stand up and Paul comes inside. 

"Boys it's time to leave" he says and I nod. "Is my hair fine now?" I ask them and they all roll their eyes. "Yes Zayn" Liam replies. Why is he always the only one who replies to me?

"So who is single and who have a girlfriend?" the interviewer asks. "I have a girlfriend" Louis says cheery and I see Harry's face fall. He always loved Louis, but Louis doesn't notice it. "I have my eye on someone" Liam says and that's the moment when my heart shatters.

Liam fancies someone. It's over Zayn, a girl got your place. I always tried to keep Liam away from girls, if he got a girlfriend, she would come first and I would be second.

That sounds very selfish but I can't deny my feelings for Liam. But he doesn't like boys, obviously now he fancies a girl.

"Who's the lucky girl?" the interviewer asks. "I can't reveal the persons name. But I can describe" he says and the interviewer signs to go on.

"Hair as black as the night, still soft and perfect. Eyes brown and deep, just like the thoughts. Skin tanned and soft, lips pink and full." he says and I see him staring into nowhere. He's thinking about that girl, and she seems hot.

"Woah Liam is in love!" Louis jokes and nudges Liam. He blushes a little and hits Louis back. "And you Harry?"

"I had my eye on someone, but it turned out that the feelings weren't mutual' he says sadly and I smile warmly at him. "That's a shame, who doesn't want a relationship with Harry Styles?" I was surprised when I heard that that came from Louis.

"Yeah, tell us why that person needs to say yes to Harry" I say and he blushes madly. "er....because..." he thinks for a second and then looks at Harry, takes Harry's hands in his and stares into his eyes.

"Because Harry is one of the most wonderful persons I've ever met. I love it how his green eyes sparkle when he smiles, how his kissable lips move when he talks. I love how his curls bounce and his husky voice in the morning. I love the way he walks, the way he sings, how he cooks and how he looks at me." he says and now his face turns pained.

"But...I know you could never love me back, because you're way too good for me" Louis says. "You're crazy Lou" Harry exclaims and Louis nods. "I'm sorr-..." bu Harry cuts him off with a passionate kiss and the interviewer gasps.

"Well I'm very glad to say that Larry Stylinson is real then!" she says and the crowd goes wild. "That was it for today, join us back tomorrow" then the light goes off.

Liam lifts Harry off Louis and we take them backstage. "You're getting a lot of fights with management" Liam says but I see a sparkle in his eyes. "But know that we will support you lads. Congratz" he says and Harry smiles one of the biggest smiles he ever smiled. Louis looks like he's going to faint of happiness and I slap his shoulder. "Congratz" I say and then Harry flies into Louis arms. He presses is lips on Louis firmly who stumbles back but Harry holds him by the waist so they can't fall. Harry walks and shuts the door of a dressing room behind him.