Libby & Harry

Libby's POV:

"Libby lets go to the water!" one of my friends shouted. "Not in the mood for swimming" I say and she sighs. "You need to come to the water. It's so hot and you're just laying here" she says and I glare at her. "I said, I don't want to swim. Go have fun" I say and lay my head down again.

But the actual reason why I'm not going to the water is because I have a perfect view of someone's bum, and it's a fitty.

I didn't see his face properly, but he has the same hair as my idiol, Harry Styles. He kinda looks like him, but what would One Direction be doing here on my beach?

That would be insane, crazy and not possible.

I sigh. Why can't I just find a boy as good as Harry? Someone who actually can fall for me? Send me texts at night, telling me that he misses me and then wish me good night.

I watch as his muscles move while he trows the ball at his other team-mates. They are with 5, just like one direction.

C'mon Libby, you're obsessed.

No I'm dedicated.

Alright I admit it I'm obsessed.

I groan and bury my face in my towel. "Libby what's wrong?" One of my other friends ask and I don't reply. "I'm just worried" she says and I sigh. "Why is everyone worried about me? I'm fine, I actually want to play with those hotties there" I say and the next thing I feel is something hard against my head and I groan loudly. That really hurt!

Harry's POV:

"To the beach boys!" Zayn says and throws a towel over his neck. He loves the beach, all the attention he gets from the girls. I roll my eyes.

"You just want to find a beach chick" I say and he smiles cheeky. "That's so true! Just like you" he says but I don't reply.

No, actually, I want a girl, but not just a fling. I want a girl who will kiss me goodnight and tell me that she loves me. Not a one night stand.

"Alright boys lets go!" Niall says and grabs some more food. Louis has the football and Liam has the towels.

"Let's take the car" I say and Louis nods, he jumps in the drivers seat and we jump into the back. It's warm here and the car doesn't have a roof so you can just jump in.

Our single plays on the radio and Louis turns up the volume. We come to the beach and I see a lot of lady's in bikini.

We lay down our towels and music, food and Louis throws the ball at me. I catch it and that's how we begin playing. I notice one girl in a red bikini laying 10 meters from us, and she's looking at us. She's really hot. 

I mean good looking.

We go on like this for quite a long time, then Louis throws the ball way too hard and it hits the girl in the head. "YOU IDIOT!" I yell and he winks at me. "I know you want to talk to her, so I arranged it" he says innocently. "I'm going to hit you"  I say and then run over to the girl to apologize.

"I'm so sorry! my friend was being an idiot and he just threw too hard and..." I stop when her eyes get wide and look at me. "I was right" she says and I look confused. "You are Harry Styles" she says and I nod. "please don't scream. But I came here to ask you if you were alright? How's your head. Sorry again" I say and she smiles.

"It's fine don't worry." she says and I smile. "Actually, do you guys mind me playing with you?" she asks and I raise my eyebrow. "Not at all, let's go" I say and help her up. Her friend smiles at us and then goes back to tanning.

"Lou! Say sorry to..." I look at her. "Libby" she smiles at me and my heart melts. She's so....cute

"Sorry" Louis says and wraps her in a hug. "It's fine, on which team am I?" I ask. "You can be with me and Zayn, Liam Niall and Lou are on the other team" I say and she nods. "Let's play" she says and the next couple minutes we keep throwing and catching the ball. Then Louis throws it hard again and I try to catch it, but Libby does too.

We fall down on the sand and I catch her. "Are you alright?" I ask worried and she giggles. It's the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

"I'm fine Harry" she says and I look into her deep blue eyes. Then before I can realize I lean in. She doesn't flinch back so I go further and press my lips to hers.

A/N

I hope you like it Libby! 

X-x-x Noa