Chapter 33; The End

Chapter thirty-three.

The end.

Kats p.o.v.

"Are you fucking ready?!" Jordan calls from downstairs. I roll my eyes and finish putting my earrings on. Today's the day that I dance with Lark in front of everyone. We'd flown back for the ball two days ago, this time it was only the ones who actually had to be there plus Kai and Saheymi who insisted on coming. Saheymi said it was because "the grow up so fast" and she wanted to capture the whole dance on video.

Lark had bought me a blue dress and some silver heels that almost made me his height. I left my hair curly and just clipped it back.

I take my leather jacket off the bed and scurry downstairs to where Jordan is waiting with Lucy, Ryder, and Allison. No Lark in sight. I frown a little, where the hell is he?

"We're gonna be late, come on!" Allison exclaims. We all run off to Ryder's car and jump in. Moments Later Ryder is speeding out of the driveway and going as fast as he can across town to his moms house. We're there in less than fifteen minutes, I run out of the car and to the Everlake property where literally the whole town is. I take a quick look around and see my mom...sitting with Lark. My heart skips a beat when I see him, he looks handsome. He's wearing a suit and he looks very cleaned up. My mom and him are sitting together, my mom sitting in her wheelchair and Lark sitting alongside her. Lark gets up when his eyes fall on me. He comes over quickly and smiles at me.

"Hey, Kitten. You look...ravishing." He says with a wink. I blush before smiling at him and putting a hand on his chest.

"You don't look so bad yourself, mr. Everlake." I reply. His eyes scan me again and when he looks back up at me he's smirking wickedly.

"That dress is easy removal, y'know." He says, accompanied by another wink. I roll my eyes at him in response. He takes my hand in his and guides me to where my mom is sitting.

"Where were you?" I ask and he smiles genuinely instead of smirking.

"I was picking your mom up from the hospital." He replies, I smile in return and press a kiss to his cheek before turning to my mom with a grin.

"You look wonderful, mija!" My mom exclaims with a proud smile.

"Thanks, mom." I look at my phone and see the time. Lark and I exchange glances and rush into the house to take the pictures with everyone else. I almost trip on myself but Lark grabs me with one hand and we keep running. When we get into the house everyone is starting to pose. Lark and I jump in in front of everyone. He wraps an arm around me and grins, I smile. Larks mom comes over with the camera and smiles at us.