Chapter three; bitch

Chapter three

Bitch

{unedited}

{unedited}

I sigh, sitting on my couch. I watch as Pogue, Lucy, Lark and my brother socialize on Lucy's couch. A frown appears on my face, I know I'm a little socially awkward but am I really that much of an introvert? I feel left out, sitting alone on my couch. I'd changed into black leggings and a dark blue shirt, deciding that I'd just chill out and watch tv.

I watch the four of them laughing, Larks smile is gorgeous. Everything about him is gorgeous, I need to stop obsessing over him before I fall. Lucy is the first to notice that I am indeed not saying a word, she frowns as her eyebrows furrow together.

Jordan catches on and jumps onto my lap, I glance down at him.

"Jordan, can I ask what you're doing?" I ask, he laughs.

"You look-" I throw him off me before he can finish his sentence, throwing everyone into a laughing fit. Jordan gets up, sitting next to me.

"So, Katerina, have you tried out for anything?" It's Lark speaking to me, I'm surprised. I don't really respond right away as my brain is still registering the fact that he's actually asking me a question about my life. I've heard a few rumours about the legend that is Lark Everlake. The heartbreaker, the troublemaker, the bad boy. I blink, thinking back.

"No, I'm waiting for soccer tryouts," I respond, finally. Lark raises an eyebrow at me, Lucy scoffs right away. I cross my arms over my chest. Why do they sound like I won't make it?

"What?" I ask curiously, Lark shrugs.

"One of my girls is the team captain, god forbid a girl prettier than her tries out. She'll make sure they don't get onto the team. I highly doubt she'll let you on," Lark explains, he's tapping away on his phone. Did he compliment me? Was that a compliment? I hardly even know him to be honest and I'm already obsessing.

"Wanna get pizza?" Lark asks the group, his phone beginning to ring. The name on his phone says '#7 (brunette)'. Lark answers quickly.

"Hey how's my girl?" Lark says, his tone completely changing from his usual low tone to a slightly happier one. All of us watch in amusement as he talks to 'number seven'.

"...really? All for me? Well, then, I guess I'll just wait for the surprise at my dorm later," Larks tone changes quickly to his dark tone. It's a complete turn on but what it sounded like was that he just planned to hook up with number seven. We're all looking at each other trying to contain our laughter.

"Ooh wear the black lace one..." Lark says, he trails off when he realizes he said something wrong. It's obvious he screwed up when he face palms quickly. Lark takes a deep breath. I can't contain my laughter any longer, I burst out laughing but I quickly shove my face into my hands and couch so my laughs are muffled. The rest of the group laughs as well, Lark glares at us all.