Chapter 30; What happens in Vegas

|A/N; I'm writing a new book on Natalie_Sel |

Chapter thirty.

What happens in Vegas.

Larks p.o.v.

I groan as Kat goes to open the door of the room. When she opens it Nick is standing on the other side, he looks in and when he sees me his jaw visibly clenches.

"What's he doing here?" Nick asks Kat and she rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"He's my friend and came to ask when I'd be ready. Why are you here?" She responds swiftly. Nick seems taken aback at her response and how she'd delivered it.

"I wanted to know when you'd be ready because I figured we would all leave together to the place." Nick explains, he's wearing a suit too. Id told everyone to dress fancy since I'd gotten us an invite to a high profile ball that we would be attending on behalf of my father. Afterwards we would go back and change into some more suitable attire to go clubbing with our fake IDs. The only person who would actually be able to get into a club legally would be Ryder.

"Yeah sure." Kat murmurs. I take a quick glance at her before walking out of the room, Nick follows after me once she closes the door.

"Can you leave her alone, maybe?" Nick asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Like she said; we're friends. You don't get to dictate her life." I snap, I won't take shit from him or anyone else. I do what I want when I want.

"You broke up with her. What the hell do you want?" Nick says before continuing on to talk about "inconsiderate" I am of Kat. I listen to him go on his rant until we arrive in the lobby where Ryder and Allison are sitting.

"Don't talk about things you don't understand. You don't know jack shit about why I left and you don't know what's best for her." I growl before going to sit with Ryder. Nick rolls his eyes at me. I really fucking hate this kid.

Who does he think he is?

"Where's Kat?" A voice asks from behind us, I turn and see Saheymi and Kai. Saheymi is wearing a red cocktail dress with her hair curled and a small black clutch. Kai is wearing a tux.

"Getting dressed. Where's Pogue and my sister?" Ryder asks and Kai shrugs in response.

"I dunno. Last time I saw him was when he was  asking me and Jordan for a tie." Kai responds. I huff. Everyone taking forever to get ready and the party starts in an hour and it's quite far from the hotel plus with traffic, we're screwed.