Chapter five; Punching the bad boy

Chapter five

Punching the bad boy.

{not heavily edited}

I sit in Harris' class with a few other delinquents, I'm sitting alone at a desk since everyone else is seated with their friends. None of my friends are in detention.

A few more minutes pass and guess who walks in? Yep. That's right, Lark, Liam and Pogue. They walk in like badasses, glancing around and seeing the one open spot next to me. Pogue and Liam look at Lark, awaiting for some sort of cue to go sit somewhere together.

"Mr. Everlake, Apollo and Morgan. You're late," Harris says in annoyance, Lark flips him off. Harris raises an eyebrow at him.

"Everlake, do you want detention tomorrow as well?" Harris asks, Lark scoffs. Pogue and Liam stand with their arms crossed.

"We both know I won't show up, so save yourself some time," Lark replies, my jaw drops. What the fuckery? Did he actually?

"Lark! Take a seat!" Harris snaps, Pogue winks at Harris as they look around. Lark and Liam practically race to sit next to me. They both sit down at the same time, I watch in horror as they try to shove each other off.

"Liam and Lark! Are you having trouble finding a seat?" Harris asks, Liam sighs.

"No, sir, actually Lark was just leaving," Liam says, Lark sends him a glare. He walks to the back of the class where Pogue is seated next to some kid with glasses.

Lark doesn't even say a word, the boy gets up and sits on floor in a corner. Lark takes hit seat and I smirk. Wow, is really is a bad boy.

"How's you get detention?" Liam whispers to me. I glance at him.

"For being a smartass, you?" I ask and Liam shrugs.

"Pogue and Lark wanted detention so I helped them lock Harris in his class room. I was gonna leave But, I got caught with them," Liam replies with a shrug. I nod. Wait. They wanted detention?

"Why'd they want detention?" I whisper and Liam pulls his notebook out, writing a few things down.

"Because you had detention. Lark said that he didn't want you to be alone with the stoners," Liam replies, I look around and notice how many skid's are in here.

I shrug it off, pulling out my own drawing book so I have something to do.

~*~

I sit in my bedroom, looking at three different outfits. Liam hadn't told me where we were going,  I bathed and did everything I needed to do. Hell, I even curled my hair for the occasion but I have no idea where the hell im going.

"Lucy!" I call, Lark and Lucy were in the living room watching tv. Lark comes here almost everyday just to talk to Lucy and I. Lark, Pogue and Liam apparently live together since their parents are rich and paid for a huge room for the three boys.

Lucy walks into my room, Lark following behind her. I'm wearing my robe and I only have a bra and underwear underneath.

"That blue dress, it's sexy," Lark says, before I even get to ask my question. I look at him, Lucy stares at him in confusion.

"Wear black lace heels, you can borrow my leather jacket. But bring a sweater or a cardigan, you'll look hot," Lark explains, going into the closet and digging through my shoes. Lucy and I stare at him with our eyes wide and our jaws hanging.