Chapter 37

"Thank God we made it." Harry says, falling to the ground as he exaggerated how exhausted he was.

"You're such a dork." I laugh at him, and he looks up to me and pulls me down on top of him.

"Hey! You know there's like 200 other people here right?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"I don't give a fuck. I just wanna lay here with you for a moment." He tells me and I roll my eyes, placing my head down on his chest.

We stayed there for a couple of moments before I pulled him up and out of the airport, after he talked to his pilots.

A car was valeted to us and Harry took it off of the valet's hands, driving down to the beach house that he said he owns. As we're in the car, I notice a sign and it says "Welcome to Honolulu".

I almost fainted.

"You took me to Hawaii?!" I asked and he nodded.

I swear we almost got into a wreck because I unbuckled my seatbelt, jumped over the console and into his lap hugging him so hard that he had to pull over.

"Baby, baby. Calm down."Harry pats me on the back and I didn't even realize that I was crying until he said something about it.

"Thank you so much, Harry. You're amazing to me." I smile, and he wipes my eyes to rid of my tears of joy.

"It's no worries. Babe, I love you so much and I'd do anything for you. Just know that." And he kisses me on the lips, rubbing his hands against my hips as I ground into his hips.

I finally broke out of the kiss and sat down in my seat, intertwining our fingers together as he continued back onto the road.

When we got there, it was an amazing villa and I couldn't help but run in.

"Oh, dude, this place is so cool." I gush, rubbing my hands along the walls as I made my way outside.

Turns out this was an ocean view estate and as soon as you walked outside, you could feel the sea breeze blowing through your hair and smell the scent of the ocean. It was so blue and looked relaxing.
The waves crashed against one another, and I closed my eyes relishing in the sounds of this oasis.

"Would you like to go swim?" I hear Harry as from beside me, picking up my hand and lacing our fingers together.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I tell him and we head upstairs to change into our bathing suits.

I brought two bathing suits for the trip, but for today I decided on wearing my two piece white bikini.

When I emerged from bedroom, Harry exited the bathroom with white swimming trunks on that had a black outline.

"Ouuuuuuu, matching." I tease him and he takes a good look at what I'm wearing.

"Good thing this is a private beach, because I would beat any man that dare lay his eyes on you." He growls and bites his lip, pulling me towards his body.

"Oh stop it Harry, we can't be violent." I scold him, running my hands through his hair slowly as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Anyways, let's get in that water." I step back, walking out onto the beach.

As soon as I step onto the deck, I feel the breeze blowing through my curls and I run my hands through them, loving the coolness that saves me from the heat.

When my feet touched the sand, I let them sink in, one step at a time, to revel in the feeling of the sand between my toes. It gives me a relaxing feeling for some reason, and I love it.

The water was cold when I first put my foot into it, but as I stepped further into the ocean I became accustomed to the temperature and stood in the middle o the blue abyss, escaping from the world while smelling the salty air around me.

An arm found it's way around my waist, and I knew it was Harry since his cologne filled my started to fill my nostrils and eject most of the ocean's scent.

I laid my head backs into his shoulder, relaxing for the first time in ages and sighed with content, closing my eyes.

"This is nice." I say aloud and I hear him hum in agreement.

We stayed like this for a while before Harry picked me up bridal style and dropped me in the not so shallow part of the water, causing my bum to hit the wet ground beneath me.

"Ouch, jackass!" I shout at him in frustration while he laughed full on at me.

I raised up to his height and then bent back down so that I could bring water back up with me in my arms, throwing it in his face while he became destructed enough for me to push him down onto the sandy shore.

Once he recovered, he wrapped his arms around me while laying down, completely defeated.

"Who's on the ground now, huh?" I say sassily and he throws a smirk at me.

"Well, technically we are both on the ground soooooo yeah." He shrugs and I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever, dork." I tell him and he grips my sides firmly before  flipping us over so that he was hovering over me, me beneath his strong body.

"What am I?" He asks again.

"A dork." I say and he smirks menacingly at me.

"Noooooo, what am I? We're not leaving until you say what I really am." He asks again and I know what he wants me to say.

"Daddy." I say, feeling my cheeks burn up from the nickname.

He smiles and grabs my hand, walking us into the bathroom to take a shower to wash off the seawater from our bodies.

"That's my girl. Now come on, we've got dinner reservations to attend to."