Chapter 32

A/N:::Change of plans: Emery Grace Smith is no longer JADE THIRLWALL (See cast list at the beginning for what she looks like now."

"So, Harry's birthday is coming up on the first, and we need to start planning something." I tell Luke, taking a spoonful of chocolate frozen yogurt into my mouth.

Luke and I were at a Frozen Yogurt place called Yogurty and we were sitting at the high barstool chairs outside. He nodded his head in agreement, taking a spoonful of his own froyo into his mouth.

"What do you think he might like, a dinner party or something?" I ask and he shrugs.

"He probably just wants you, sitting on his face, and moaning his name." He says and I smack him on the arm.

"No, I'm talking about some sort of party with yo nasty ass." I snarled at him and he smirked.

"You know I'm right. But anyways, he would probably want some type of dinner party or something." I explain, waving my spoon in the air as I talk.

"Yeah, I guess so. But, he doesn't really like big crowds. The New Years parties that he always hosts, he dreads it but does it only for business and the only people that he really like there are Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn." He says, then gets up to throw his cup away.

I follow behind him, while thinking about it.

"So, we should have a dinner party with the boys, you, Gemma, and I, and maybe call up his parents." I tell Luke and he shakes his head.

"Sounds good, minus the parents part." He says as the pushes the door open, holding it while I step outside.

It was a nice day today, and it was clear blue skies that highlighted the tall skyscrapers of the city. It was a bit cold, but it was okay for New York since it's usually freezing like Antarctica.

"Thank you, and why not his parents?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me. He's never mentioned his parents before, and it makes me think that there might of been something that has gone on.

"Because, Harry will tell you. Remember, he doesn't open up that much so don't pressure him into telling you." He points his finger at me, reminding me of Harry's ways.

"Okay, I won't." I say as I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Okay, and you should have it at his favorite. It's called Gramercy Tavern and he really loves the food there." Luke suggested, and I nodded adding it into my notes on my phone.

"Ight, well let's head back to the house. I need to take a good ass nap." I told Luke, nudging him in the shoulder.

"Yeah, probably, since Harry will be keeping you up all night tonight." Luke smirked lopsidedly at me and being the immature girl that I am, I shoved him into the car by his back and he fell face forward into the car.

I erupted into laughs and he slammed the door, clearly embarrassed because a group of girls were walking by and giggling.

I walked over to my side of the car and hopped in, driving back to the house.

When we arrived, Harry was back from work and he was sitting on the couch with a pair of gray sweats and a tight white
T-shirt.

"Where've you guys been?" He asks, taking his attention away from the tv as I closed the door and looked towards us.

"Eh, went to that new froyo place downtown. How was work?" I ask him, placing a kiss on his forehead.