Extra Scene *1*

*Sex on the Beach scene*

Recap chapter 41:

After it's laid out and we take a few snacks from the picnic basket, Harry and I lie down, watching the sun set.

"It's beautiful." I say, and Harry chuckles.

"What the fuck is so funny, Harold?" I ask with a pinch of aggravation in my voice and he rolls his eyes.

"First of all, my name's not Harold. It's Harry or daddy to you. And second of all, this sunset is shit compared to you. You're the most beautiful woman that I've ever laid eyes on, and that's a promise. I don't think I could ever look at another woman without seeing the true beauty that just radiates off of you."

I prop my elbow ground, turning my body so that I was now looking at Harry.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

He went to kiss me, and I allowed him, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He then laid flat on his back so that I could go to straddle his waist, and I rocked back and forth on his growing bulge.

"Sex on the beach?" He asks.

"Sex on the beach." I smirk, going back in for my kiss from my man, the man that I'm sure of marrying one day.

"Let' get this off, yeah?" Harry says as my back crop top is lifted from my chest and into and his hands, being flung out on a nearby beach chair.

He stares at my bare chest for a while and licks his lips, bringing his face back up to mine and kissing me roughly, hungrily.

He groped my breasts in his large hands, the coolness of his rings sending goosebumps throughout the surface of my caramel skin and making me gasp, allowing his tongue to slip through my full lips.

He then twirls his tongue with mine, causing a moan to slip through my lips and my hips to buck into his. He attaches his lips to my neck, trailing it down to my collarbones as my eyes are closed and I'm blindly fisting his hair.

"Let me slip these off for ya-" Harry groans as he hooks his fingers around the hem of my bikini bottoms and tugs them down my legs. He sets them aside and turns me around to lay on my back, licking his lips at the view as a blush a bit.

"This is an amazing view darling." He coos and sticks his finger into my mouth, and I suck it teasingly for a few seconds before h slowly pulls it out, leaving a strand of my saliva on his digit.

"Fuck babe you're such a tease." He tells me as he trails his finger to my entrance, and slowly pushes in. I wince at the feeling at first, still feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"You okay baby?" He looks at me in the eyes, worry and concern laced in his green irises.

"Yeah, yeah, just getting used to it." I smile up at him, and he gives me a small smile back.

He pushes in again, and then slides out his finger, and repeats the action slowly until it starts to feel good to me. I let out a moan when he hits a certain spot, and I guess that gives him a hint that I'm fine now because he smirks at me as his pace goes from torturously slow to fast in a matter of seconds, adding another finger into me.

"You're so wet for me, darling." He whispers into my ear, and my mouth falls agape at his dirty words, and pushes me even more onto the edge. He slides his two digits out and licks a stride up his long fingers. He then puts them to my mouth, signaling me to taste myself.

I wrap my lips around his fingers, and taste the bittersweet taste and he pulls his fingers out of my mouth.

"Tastes good, huh?" He asks, and I nod my head.

He chuckles, and then slides the swimming trunks he has on down his long tan legs, his fully erect member now being showcased to me.

He pulls me up and sits me to the side as he lays on his back, and then he pulls me over him, placing my throbbing and soaking heat over his excited friend.

"Ride me, princess." He whispers into my ear as he pulls me close, and I slowly place myself on his cock, sliding down slowly and allowing a groan to slip past my lips, and he sucks in a sharp breath.

"Fuck baby, you're so damn tight." He grunts, and packed his hands on my hips.
He allows me to go up and down myself, without any of his help, and I lay my head down on his shoulder as I continue my assault on him.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He tells me, and he thrusts himself into me as hard as he can, quickening the pace with each second causing me to shriek in pleasure.

"Fuck me daddy!" I scream out, and he slaps my ass as I grab a hold of his locks of hair.

"Dammit, you're so fucking gorgeous. I love you." He says to me, and I come at his words around his length, him still going at it.

"I love you too." I pant, and be pulls out of me as he releases on my stomach and pelvic bone.

I lay flat on top of him as he steadies his rages breathing, and begin playing in his hair.

"That was-" he drones out, and I chuckle at him.

"Perfect."

A/N

Sup guys! Told y'all I was gonna do extra scenes and shit.

And plus, a few people kept getting upset when I left them on that no details shit so I had to do this one.

Anyways, so Intertwined has reached 5K and since you've all been waiting on the sequel, I'll release it very soon.

So stay tuned because this is not the end of Harry and Emery.

Speaking of their names, what should be their ship names?

Hemery, or Emarry?

I like Hemery better.

But anyways, please vote and recommend this story and I'll try to make another extra scene:)

Love,
B🌻💛