Chapter 13

Harry's POV

Fuck, I can't get her out of my mind! I'm trying to go to sleep but here she is, smiling and dancing in my head. I kept on trying to get her out of my mind, but it's the hardest thing that I have ever fucking done. It's like she's imprinted there, forever stuck replaying over and over again in my brain and I just can't stop it.
I finally have enough of it and go downstairs to get me something to drink. As I'm walking down the hallway, I notice Emery's room door slightly open. It's funny how I say it's her room but she doesn't really live here, but I can't help but say it. I walk up to it and peek inside, not being a creep, but just checking in her. But when I look at the bed, there was no one there, just a imprint and twisted sheets and covers. Well she's a wild sleeper. I don't know if she went to the bathroom or something, but if she didn't, then I would probably go crazy because I don't know where the fuck she is.
I walk down the stairs and stumble into the kitchen quickly, and coming into view is Emery sitting on the kitchen island, and drinking what seems to be lemonade. If this is what she wears every night then I want to have her on the room with me.
I guess she hears me come in because she turns around and her eyes meet mine.
"Hey" she says coolly. I nod at her and sit on the island with her. All these chairs and she sits on the island, just like I do sometimes. She finished off her lemonade and then put the cup in the sink, starting to walk out of the kitchen. But I couldn't wait anymore for her. I gently tugged on her waist and turned her around towards me. She had a confused look in her eye and furrowed her eyebrows.
"What the-" she started but I cut her off with a passionate kiss. Our lips moved together in sync and hers were so soft, and sweet. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and squealed in surprise. I walk back to the island and put her ass right where it was. I stood between her legs and began kissing her again. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she allows me in and our tongues dance together perfectly. She began pulling and tugging on my hair, making me harder than I already was.
   She was the one to pull away from the kiss and we were both out of breath. I want to take it ALL the way with her tonight.

Emery's POV
When we started making out, I was so fucking confused. Like, I could understand that he likes me but I didn't think that he would actually do something with me. Then I kinda started liking it, causing me to kiss back. I didn't think of it at the moment, but I was just in the mood, I guess. He led me up to my room, and closed the door behind us, and straightforwardly says "I want to fuck you right here, right now." His British accent and how deep his voice is just turns me on even more. But I can't do this. First of all, I'm a virgin, and I ain't losing it unless it is something special and I don't know yet if that is what it means to Harry. Also, Harry is my boss, and is starting to become a close friend to me. Third, Luke is like my best friend and little brother to me, and I don't know how he would feel about me having sexual rendezvous with his dad.
He begins kissing on my neck and slightly sucking on it, and I already know that I'm gonna have some hickeys there. I begin to push him off of me gently and I look into his emerald green eyes. He looks worried, as if he's done something wrong.
"What's wrong, Love?"
I start shaking my head, feeling embarrassed that I have to let him down tonight. "I can't do this, Harry. I-I'm not ready yet, if you know what I mean."
He looks lost as fuck until he starts to piece it together and realizes what I'm saying.
"Oh. Well that's okay love. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I will respect you for that and I am quite proud that such a beautiful girl has been able to keep her innocence for this long."
I blush at his compliment. Wait, was that a compliment? I don't know. But after that he kissed me on my cheek and walked towards the door.
"Goodnight, Love."
"Goodnight, Harry."

////////::::::////////::::::////////:::::
I know that I said that this wouldn't turn into a Harry Styles fanfic but I just had to do it. Also, basketball season is over so I'm gonna have more time to write and plus I'm exempt from all my exams so I have three weeks of Christmas BREAKKK to myself! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.🖤🖤🖤