Chapter 15

A/N:::I'm so ded. I thought that I was gonna upload tomorrow but I couldn't help but do it tonight. So enjoy💜💜💜

The day went by fast at school today. When I got to campus, I still had time to go to the coffee shop there. I texted Sam to come meet me there and bring Jackson with her. We met up and had some coffee together and caught up on things that has been going on.
"So, how's it going over there with Harry and Luke? It's like you don't live with me anymore now that you've gotten the job." Sam asked. I wanted to tell her every little detail about what happened, but that would have to wait because I didn't want to say it in front of Jackson. I need to tell him that we can't be anything more than friends because I don't want to lead him on anymore than I already have. I mean, the guy kissed me for Christ sake because I didn't text him nor his sister for over 24 hours. I figured that right now would be the best time to do it.
"It's going great, actually. He's very nice and we have kind of became "acquaintances" over the past few days that I've been spending with them." I replied. Jackson just rolled his eyes at me and folded his arms across his chest. I have to tell him.
"Hey Sam, can me and Jackson have a word outside please?" I asked her. She nodded her head and me and Jackson went outside. He pulled me behind the caffe and looked at me impatiently.
"Go on. What is it?" He started tapping his foot. Like um chill the fuck out.
"Okay look, I don't know if I can be with you." His face turned bright red.
"I-is it because I was being impatient and rude? I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me." I shook my head at and started to smile at him to lighten the mood.
"No Jackson, that isn't the reason. I just don't think that me and you would work out. And I'm kinda starting to have for someone." His facial expression was better in like five seconds. "I'm happy that you're happy. Just know if that British bastard hurts you, then I'll fuck him up, okay?" He said. I looked at him in confusion. "Okay and how'd you know that it was Harry?" He smirked a little. "Because, you have changed and you seem like a happier person than you were when I first met you." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for understanding, J."
"Always, Em."

While I was in my 4th class of the day during art, I got a text from Amanda.

Amanda❤️⛵️:
Hey love, what size in a evening gown do you wear?

Me:
Ummmm, like a medium or a size 12. Why?

Amanda❤️⛵️:
Just wondering. I'll see u later.

Me:
K bye

I quickly tucked my phone back into my backpack and got back to a pastel artwork I was working on.

When I got home today, Amanda was sitting on the couch. "Hey babe, how was school?" She asked, getting up and hugging me. "Oh it was good. Where's Harry and Luke?" She scratches the top of her head and walked back to the couch. "Harry's upstairs in his room and Luke is with him." I yelled an Okay while going into my room (the guest room)  to put my bags down. As I dropped my backpack onto the bed, there was a long black dress laying across it, and it was beautiful.

Beside it, there was crème colored designer heels and a note a red envelope

Beside it, there was crème colored designer heels and a note a red envelope. I opened it and read a note that was inside of it and it said-

Princess,
This is how you should be treated all the time, like royalty. And that's how I'm going to treat you. Be ready my love, for you have a night of pampering ahead of you. And I know that you'll look perfect tonight in this dress.
~Harry

I gasped at the note that he wrote me. So this is why Amanda asked what size dress I wear. I slowly put the black fabric on, afraid that I would ruin this expensive dress. And then there is a damn zipper in the back. As if on cue, there is a knock on my door and in come Harry.
"Let me get that, love."

Harry's POV
    I asked Luke to come to my room for a moment to speak with him. I know that he might not take the news well that I'm interested in a 19 year old, but I have deep feelings for her. I have never looked at anyone like I did her, not even Luke's mum. She just sparked a fire inside of my heart that I can't control, and it makes me fall for her even more.
   Luke hopped onto the bed and I took a seat beside him, ready to tell him the news about Emery. "Luke, I know that it's been a tough three years without your mother here, but um I was wondering, how would you feel if-" He cut me off by placing his hand on my shoulder. "Dad, it's okay. I know you have feelings for Emery. I'm not bothered about it, and I know that she would never take my mothers place, so it's okay for you to be with her. I kinda like her being around. She's like a second mom to me, ya know?"
I was hella shocked.
"So, you're really okay with it?"
"Yeah Harry, I'm fine. She's changed you. You're not the same droopy person that you have been lately. You're not just happy sometimes, but you're happy all the time, and I am grateful that she is here changing you." I couldn't help it anymore but I hugged Luke tightly. "I love you Luke."
"I love you too dad. Now I saw that dress that you had bought for her on her bed and I noticed there was a zipper on the back. I think you should go help her out because I heard her gasping." I started laughing and ruffled his hair, getting off the bed and going into the guest room while Luke went into his room. Be shot em a quick 'good luck' with a thumbs up and I mouthed a 'thank you' and we both parted ways. I've gotta do something about this being a guest room because I want her to feel welcomed here at anytime. But anyways, I knocked on the guest room door and walked in, seeing Emery looking frustrated and I knew that it was because of the zipper. "Let me get that, love." She smiles and turned her back towards me as I zipped her up. I put my hands on either side of her waist and we looked into the full-size mirror sitting in front of us. "You look perfect." I whisper into her hear, and kissed her hand. She smiled at me and turned around, noticing my tie undone. "You don't look too bad yourself. Lemme fix this right quick." She fixed my tie and after she was done she fixed my collars. I was wearing a black tux and Gucci slipper shoes. After she finished fixing my tux up a bit, she put her arms around my shoulders and pecked me on the lips a few times. "Let me do my makeup and fix my hair right quick and I'll be finished." She said. I frowned at her. "You really don't need makeup. You look beautiful just the way you are." I must've got a good score of being a gentleman on a date because she blushed a bright red color on her cheeks and I chuckled lightly. But she insisted that she put something on her face and did something to her hair, so I let her. She still looked amazing either way. I guess that she took my word for not needing makeup because she cane out with just a bit of mascara on her eyelashes and red lipstick on her full lips. She had put her hair in waves. I smiled at her and took her hand in mine.
"Shall we?" I asked her with a smirk.
"We shall." She smiled at me.
And we were out of the house and I walked her to the passenger side of the car and helped her in. She thanked me and I nodded back at her and got into my seat and started the car up.