Chapter 20

~•Christmas Special Part I•~

Fast forward two weeks later.

"Yes mom I gotta go. I'm working on Christmas Day." I lie. I'm actually just going to spend it with Harry, Gemma, and Luke.

"Alright, call me then when you get home. I love you." She says to me as she gives me a bear hug.

"I love you too mom. Tell Ad-Dad that I said bye since he's at work." I correct myself but mentally roll my eyes.

She seems shocked that I have just called Adam dad, but she nods and opens the door for me.

I step out into the cool air and get into my car. I dial Harry as soon as I turn on my car.

The phone rings and then his raspy voice come through the line. "Hello?" He says, clearly he has just woken up.

"Hey Harry. I'm on my way home now. I'll be there in like 15 minutes, Okay?" I tell him.

"Okay. I'll be ready for you babe." He says and I smile childishly.

"See you later. Bye." I say. And he retaliated with a 'bye'.

15 minutes later

I've been waiting to come through these doors for a week now. It's been a bit since I've been here, but as soon as I push my key through the keyhole and open the door, it feels like a homey atmosphere surrounds me.

"Honey, I'm home!" I playfully say and both of the boys come running down the stairs and basically tackle me with hugs.

"I've missed you so much, Em." Luke says into my shoulder. I rub his back and then Harry says something into my hair.

"I've missed you so much too, baby. Now, I've gotten a surprise for you." He says. I step back to look at him suspiciously and he leads me up the stairs, with Luke trailing behind us.

"So since you are here literally all the time, I've come upon the decision that this should feel more like s home than a hotel to you. Soooooo I did my magic annnndddd-" He trails off as he pushes the guest bedroom door open and I just stand there in shock at what has happened to the guest room.

I ran into the room and starting feeling the comforter and then the furry bench in front of my bed

"How'd you know my favorite Color is purple?" I ask him.

"I pay close attention to you, Em. You have purple textbook covers, purple blankets that you bring with you over here, purple phone cases. I picked up the hint that you like purple, just like my mum." He says and I go to hug him.

"Thank you so much, Harry. I love it." I say and he wraps his arms around my torso and hugs me tightly.

"I told you she'd like it. Did you show her the new bathroom you put in there?" Luke said interrupting our hugging session.

"What?! You got me a bathroom?!" I scream whispered at Harry. He just smiled and took me to a door that I've never seen before in her and opens it and I'm just beyond happy.

"This is perfect!" I scream as I hug them both

"This is perfect!" I scream as I hug them both. We all do a group hug and then I decide to cook dinner for us. I end up making some Alfredo pasta with broccoli, something easy for me to make and also something very good.

As I'm cooking the pasta, I notice an undecorated Christmas tree in the corner of the living room.

"I knew you'd see that, so after you're done, you wanna decorate it?" Harry says as he wraps his arms around my torso.

"I'll be glad to." I say and peck him in the lips.

I finish up cooking and then put it in the stove so that it can stay warm while Luke, Harry, and I decorate the tree. It's weird that they waited two days before Christmas to decorate it.

Harry brings out the ornaments and Luke grabs the candy canes. We set our materials down and then begin decorating it.

There were a few times that when I was standing on my tip-toes to reach a high bristle in tree, Harry would come behind me and rub his bulge against my ass while he picked me up a bit to reach that branch. I'm quite the tall girl, but this tree is high as fuckkkkkkk.

Since he was trying to tease me, two can play that game.

Every time I went to go grab an ornament out the box, I would brush my hand against his erection as I pulled one out. He would shiver sometimes and he had to fix his pants, a lot.

At other times, I would literally grab him while look was no where to be seen and say "oops I thought it was an ornament."

He would giggle and then he would whisper into my ear, "I'm trying to wait until Christmas Eve to have my Christmas cookies, Emery, and you're not helping." And then he would slap me against my ass. I yelped in slight pain, but even more pleasure.

We soon started to be finished decorating until Luke gasped as if he forgot something.

"The star! We usually have mom to do it but since she isn't here to do it anymore, would you like to?" Like asks as he points the star in my direction.

I look at Harry for reassurance and he nods his head saying that he's okay with it, and I walk up to stairs to the opening where the tip of the tree is and I put the star on the top of the tree.

They both start yelling and clapping and then come running up the stairs to hug them. God I love this family so much. I want so much to be apart of it.

 I want so much to be apart of it