Chapter 6

"I see you own a lot of Thrasher stuff. You skate?" I asked him. He had to. It was quite obvious.

"Uh yeah. I do it whenever I'm bored and stuff and have nothing else to do." He says while playing with his knuckles.

     "Oh cool, so we have something in common." I shrug as I say.

His eyes lit up and his jaw dropped. "You do board?" He asks.

"Uh yeahhhhhhh duh don't I just scream skateboarder?" I say it in a sarcastic tone and he laughs a little.

    "Well you kinda look like an actual nanny right now." He says as he looks back down at his hands. Dang the dude's tryna flame.

"Trust me, I don't wear this kinda stuff. I was just trying to make a good impression on your dad but it seems that didn't work." I played with the bracelets on my arm that I have owned for quite a long time. I do this whenever I feel disappointed or not positive about something.

     "It's cool. Like I said, it takes a while for him to get used to people. To be honest, he probably didn't hire you on the spot because of the clothes you're wearing now. My dad likes that style and even dresses like that himself whenever he doesn't have to wear a suit." He says to me.

He then put his hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, he's gonna like you. I mean you're cool and I find myself liking the fact that you're my 'nanny'. I'm already cool with you and it usually takes me a long time to warm up to someone." He assures me once more.

I looked up with a grin so wide that it looked dumb. "Really? You think I'm cool?" I ask hopefully.

He pulled me up by my hands and we started to walk out of his room. "Yeah you are. You being here a lot is gonna be fun." He then slid down the staircase and plopped onto the white sectional couch.

We binge watched shows on Netflix and talked about our interests and what we could do to become close friends and to have a bond start. Then, 4 hours later, the front door's lock started to turn and I came Mr. Styles and Gemma. Great.

Gemma looked over at us and saw how Luke was sleeping on the couch on one side and I was getting up to get ready to leave. She smiled and mouthed 'Thank you' to me and Mr. Styles took his son to his room. Gemma then started to speak at a normal volume now Luke was upstairs.

     "So how was he?" She asked with concern.

"He was actually pretty chill. But I've gotta a question...why did you say I that flyer that he was a little boy. He is clearly a teenager." She laughs a little and then looked at me.

   "We did that so that you'd actually come. People usually don't like to look after teenagers so we had to say that he was a little kid. I know it's messed up but we didn't have any options." She shrugged and took her jacket off.

     Minutes later there were heavy footsteps coming down the staircase and Mr. Styles came down with a smirk on his face. "You did pretty well Ms. Smith. I'll see you tomorrow." He told me as he walked back up the stairs and I heard a door close behind him.

I hugged Gemma and then left the house. That was such a day, and I was ready to go to sleep and I couldn't wait to be there tomorrow after school. Luke could possibly be my new friend after all.

When I walked into the dorm, Sam was nowhere to be found. She's never here. I took a shower and laid out my clothes for tomorrow. When I was done with that, I took the time to get my schedule for school tomorrow right and sort out my pens and pencils, books, and notebooks, and organize my backpack and binder. So much to do.

When I finally went to sleep, I had a dream, one of the strangest that I have ever had...

"Honey, go to bed. I'm not in the mood." I playfully swat at a man's arm next to me. He comes up over me and I am pinned down gently into the mattress of the bed. When I finally look up, there is Harry. "Babe, you know that I have to have my wife almost every night, as good as she looks." He smirks at me and then kisses me.

I wake up in a cold sweat. I was just making out with my boss. Ew, just ew. Even though he is a good looking man, I could never do that. He already hates me as it is and we can not possibly work out due to how mature he is and how childish i am. I act more like his son than an actual adult. As I go back to sleep, I hope and pray that that dream doesn't replay, and my prayers were answered, because I didn't see it for the rest of the night.