Chapter 7

A/N:::Sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while. I've been kinda busy with school and basketball and that's why Monday and Thursday are going to be the days that I would least likely update and this whole week has been very busy so I'll try my best to make up for it this weekend 💗💗💗.

When I woke up, my back was aching. Whenever I have a strange dream, my back hurts from how wild I sleep. I slowly rose from the bed and stretched out my arms and back, trying to put pressure on my body.

I looked over to my right and saw Sam, sleeping like a baby. She must've come in at about 2 in the morning or something. I walked over across the hall to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was brushing my teeth, two guys walked in.

Oh shit, it's Jackson and some other dude. It was quite smart of me to walk over here in only lace panties and a T-shirt. Very smart, brilliant even. When they walked behind me, one of the guys whistled and started to hit Jackson in the shoulder.
"Now that's what I call a sweet piece of-"

"Chill out Graham. Hey Em."Jackson was embarrassed by his friends words. I waved at him silently.

"You know this chick? Man shes's gorgeous. I don't know why you haven't hit that yet!" Jackson punched Graham in the chest and he just stood there holding his chest and then flared at him. "I'm so sorry about him. He's just not used to beautiful girls like you and my sister walking around campus." He smiled shyly.

"It's ok Jackson. Thanks for apologizing for him, but it wasn't you're fault." Just to cheer him up a little, I winked at him and started to walk out the bathroom. I could feel him staring at me and when I looked from the corner of my eye, he was grinning from ear to ear at me.

     The clothes that I picked out today are way different from what I was wearing yesterday. I had on a black thrasher crop-top jacket and skinny jeans with tears at the knee. Then I put on my high top Maroon converses. To complete the look, I put on some multicolored bracelets and a chain necklace. I also threw on a white-washed jean jacket to keep myself warm and then headed out the doors with my book bag.

      Classes went by fast and before I knew it, it was time to go to my job. I actually wouldn't consider it as a job anymore since Luke is more of a friend than a little kid to babysit everyday.  

When I got to the estate, I pulled up into the driveway, excited to see Luke. When I parked my car, I took a sharp intake of breath, and it was out of anxiety. I was quite fond of Luke, but his father was another story. He made me upset, and he got under my skin with his sudden attitude towards me. I just couldn't figure out why he hated me.

I walked up to the door and when I was about to knock, Luke was already opening the door and he was smiling. "Come on in!" He left the door open for me to walk in and then ran upstairs. "I'll be right back!" He stayed up there for about 5 minutes and then came running back down the stairs. He held his skateboard in his hand and winked at me, signaling what he wanted. I could tell that from the moment I told him that I skateboarded, he was in love with the thought of having a companion with him sharing his interests. "Let's go!"

    I always keep an extra board in the trunk of my car, just in case I end up boarding out of the blue. When we arrived at the park, he was already running towards the advanced obstacles and I was pretty impressed with his skills. He looked like he has been doing this for a long time. I walked over to where he was and when I was near him he looked at me with a smirk.

    "Lemme see how much you actually can do." Oh, he was trying to get a rise out of me, huh? I'll show that little guy, well he's not that little actually. Only 2 years younger than me. I picked up my walking speed and began to jog and then hopped on my board. It was pink with red lips and Vans logos decorated all on it. This is one of my favorite boards. I went to the railing and did a long draft in it and then kicked it up and it landed perfectly on the ground below me. Luke looked at me, amazed, and began clapping his hands. "Well done Em, well done." I smiled at him at pulled my jeans up after that stunt. We continued boarding for about three hours and then after showing each other some of our tricks and sharing helpful tips, I was ready to go back to the house.

     When we got back, Gemma and Harry's car were no where to be seen. We went inside, got a snack, and then sat down and watched some Atlanta Housewives. I was quite shocked that a 16 year old boy would be watching this and actually into it, but it was fun to watch it with him. Typical night for us two, something that I could get used to. At about 9:30, the knob started to turn and I knew it had to be either Harry or Gemma. When I heard the heavy footsteps come through the door, I knew it was him. He came into the living to see why the source of light from the tv was on and then spotted me and Luke on the couch, with Luke lightly snoring.

      "Long day, huh?" He asks me. Wow, he was actually starting a conversation with me without being aggravated.

"Yeah, we just boarded a little that's all. I didn't even know he fell asleep." I begin to chuckle as I looked over at Luke's face, his mouth parted and drool started to come out.

He looked at him with a smirk and then looked back at me. "Well, I'm gonna take him to bed. Are you staying over or are you going back to your dorm? It's up to you."