Chapter 29

"Wow mate, you're in love again." Louis says, patting me on the back.

"Yeah, I know. But this time, I feel more of a connection with her. Lucy didn't give me the same feeling as Emery, probably because we didn't really get anywhere before she died. And also, I couldn't relate to her much because she was more of a mother than a girlfriend. I mean, come on She was 43, even though she had the body of a 23 year old. But her personality wasn't young for me." I shrugged.

I go to Louis' house all the time. I mean, he's my best mate so my house is his, and his house is mine. We have that type of brotherly bond going on.

"Yeah, she wasn't the one. But Emery, she sound like something really special. I really like her and she's a really good person." Louis smiles.

"Yep mate, she is." I say as I sip from my cup of tea.

Emery's POV
"Have y'all done it yet?" Sam asks me, wiggling her eyebrows.

I punch her in the shoulder, and she rubs it trying to soothe the pain.

"That's none of your business but if you need to know then no, we did not." I tell her walking to my car.

"I was just asking." She pouts.

We hop into the car and are out of the school parking lot and on our way to Harry's place. Sam wanted to stay over for a few hours so that's what ended up happening.

When we got into the house, it was fairly quiet.

"Is Harry home?" Sadie asked, looking around the empty house.

"I guess not. If he was here then him and Luke would've already been at the door waiting for me or something. But that means we get some girl time!" I tell her and we both squeal.

I swear that I have become such a girly girl ever since I moved in.

We went up to my room after we grabbed two packs of saltine crackers and cheese slices, and watched about two hours worth of Full House until we heard the door open.

Harry.

I heard footsteps come towards my door and then it opened, showing a very sleepy Harry.

"Hey babe," He rasped, hugging me and then pecking me on the lips before noticing Sam.

"And hey Sam." He told her and she waved.

He realized that me and Sam have been hanging out so he headed out to his room to take a nap I guess.

A couple of minutes later, Luke came in.

"Hey, mind me joining the fun?" He said, plopping onto the bed with me and Sam.

"Sure, the more the merrier." I shrugged and we continued watching reruns until Sam said it was time for her to go, and it was about midnight so I took her home.

When I got back, I felt as if someone was watching me go into my house...

I'm probably just being paranoid but I swear that it feels as if there are a pair of eyes watching my every move.

I walk in through the front door and lock the door back, walking up the stairs and into Harry's room.

I don't know if Luke ever left my room or if he's still in there, by it really doesn't matter because I sleep in his room sometimes, too.

Harry's still sleeping, and so I take my clothes off and snuggle up beside him, only in my underwear.

He stirs in his sleep, and then puts his arms around me.

I smile, and he kisses me on the top of my head before I hear him snoring softly.

I fall asleep too, knowing that being on his arms I will always be safe and sound, but I can't help bur fear that someone else is monitoring my life.

A/N:::Yeah, yeah I know this chapter was trash. I just needed to post a new chapter so here it is. But anyways, wouldn't y'all be scared if you felt like someone was watching your every move? Who do you think it is? But as always, I love y'all Biskinators 💜💜💜