Chapter 41

"So, what do you wanna do today, love?"

I look up on Google What to do and this beach area catches my eye called Hanauma, and it's just breathtaking.

"I would like to go to Hanauma, please." I say, turning towards him and he quirks up a smile.

"Anything for the lady, but let's get breakfast first Okay?" He says and I nod, placing my hand on his and placing it on my thigh.

We arrived at the Ala Moana Center to go eat at one of the little eateries. We were seated immediately by one of our waitresses, her bust completely out with coconuts covering them, and she asked what we wanted to drink.

"Um I'll have water please and, babe what do you want?" He places his hand over mine, and I answer with Lemonade. The woman smiles at us and hurried away to fetch our drinks while we look at the menus.

"She's totally jealous of you." Harry mumbles with his gaze fixed on the menu, and I look up at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Hmmmm?" I hum, and he places his menu down on the table and takes both of my hands in his.

"She's jealous of you. I could tell how her mood dropped when I touched you like that and called you babe. And, she kept ogling over your breasts, she was literally staring at them and it was just hilarious to watch." He chuckles, and I roll my eyes.

"Harry, I think she's jealous of you, not me. I don't think I'm her type." I say, saying it slowly so that it could sink in for him.

He finally realized what I said, mouthing an "o" as the waitress appeared at our table again, and she took our orders. This time I could tell how she was into me the most, and it was pretty refreshing to be honest. It's usually girls checking out Harry, not me. And I think that Harry thinks it hot.

"We should have a threesome or something, you know?" He suggests and I hit him in the arm.

"You need Jesus."

————————
So we actually ended up getting the waitress' number because he kept pushing it to do a threesome with the girl, and she admitted how much she was infatuated with me before we left.

Now we were heading to Hanauma Bay after we did a little shopping and I changed at one of the stores to get comfortable. It was a black bikini set with a black crop top with a design on it and it was quite cute. I traded my white converses in with the spare chacos I had in the trunk of the car just in case we went to one of the many beaches here.

We sang as the wind blew through our hair, and he had his hand on my thigh, squeezing it every so often.

"What if we had sex on the beach?" He asks, and I roll my eyes.

"You're pretty bold about us having sex pretty much anywhere since we've done it, huh?" I ask, and he shrugs.

We arrive and there actually isn't that much people, matter a fact there's no one at all, and I'm quite surprised because the website said hat it usually has a crowd around late noon.

"This is odd. There's legit only two people here, and that's us."

He smirks, and it indents his precious dimples that I have come to love. He's done something alright.

"Very odd. Harry what did you do?" I ask him and he pulls me by my hips closer to him, eliminating the space between our bodies.

"I may have bought the whole place out for a couple of hours, just so that we could have our privacy, you know?" And my heart explodes, causing me to kiss Harry on the lips with all the passion that I could muster up.

Once we pull away from each other, he takes my hand and we intertwine our fingers, walking down the beach side by side.

"You're so extra, but so kind. Thanks babe." I tell him, leaning my head into his shoulder.

"Oh it's nothing love. Let's stay right here." He says, pointing to a spot in the thats covered by two palm trees, hiding it away from everything else.

We walked over to the secluded area, setting down the things that we had gotten from the car and then I grab a beach towel out for the two of us, laying out on the ground.

"Your ass looks amazing in that bikini by the way." He says lowly, and I blush because he must of been staring at my butt as I was bending down.

"Thanks babe."

After it's laid out and we take a few snacks from the picnic basket, Harry and I lie down, watching the sun set.

"It's beautiful." I say, and Harry chuckles.

"What the fuck is so funny, Harold?" I ask with a pinch of aggravation in my voice and he rolls his eyes.

"First of all, my name's not Harold. It's Harry or daddy to you. And second of all, this sunset is shit compared to you. You're the most beautiful woman that I've ever laid eyes on, and that's a promise. I don't think I could ever look at another woman without seeing the true beauty that just radiates off of you."

I prop my elbow ground, turning my body so that I was now looking at Harry.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

He went to kiss me, and I allowed him, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He then laid flat on his back so hat I could go to straddle his waist, and I rocked back and forth on his growing bulge.

"Sex on the beach?" He asks.

"Sex on the beach." I smirk, going back in for my kiss from my man, the man that I'm sure of marrying one day.