Chapter 28

"Wake up, sleepyhead. I made breakfast." I shake Harry by his shoulders.

He just groans and rolls over, burying his head into the covers.

I get on his back and he all of a sudden flips me over and pins the bed.

"Let me sleep a bit longer, would you?" He says to me in an annoyed tone.

"But the food's gonna get cold babe." I tell him and make a pouty face.

He thinks for a moment and then looks back down on me, sighing in defeat.

"Alright, I'll go eat with you. But, you have to come back to bed with me afterwards." He tells me.

I maneuver from under him and slip out of his grip, already standing and switching my ass to the door in only my black nike spandex shorts and a tan tank top.

I hear him groan behind me and I begin to quicken my pace.

"I'm gonna get you for tempting me." He says in his raspy morning voice and I start to run down the hallway and down the stairs, him on my tail.

As I reach the last step, he turns me around towards him and lunges me into his shoulder, my ass near his face.

"Harry put me down you loser!" I scold him and he just slaps me on my ass.

"Harry? Who's Harry?" He says, still holding his grip on my ass while hoisting me on his shoulder.

"Daddy, can you please put me down?" I ask him in an innocent but seductive voice and he sets me down on the countertop, pecking me on the lips.

"Oh wow, you didn't run away in horror after I kissed you without brushing my teeth. What a change?" He asks sarcastically.

"You pecked me on the lips, no swapping spit was involved dumbass." I tell him and he chuckles deeply.

"You want me to change that?" He says and starts planting sloppy kisses all over my face.

"Ew Harry stop it! Luke!" I shout out and he doesn't waste any time running down the stairs and into the kitchen, smelling food.

"What's up E, and good morning you guys." He says rather happy.

I've seen that look before.

"Breakfast is ready and good morning. You're in a good mood." He says and he goes over to the stove to fix him a plate, an idiotic grin taking over his face.

"Oh it's nothing, just good sleep." He replies, taking the plate up to his room rather quickly.

"Mhm, yeah I believe that. Anyways, you want me to fix you a plate?" I ask Harry, who is seemingly surprised by Luke's behavior this morning as well.

"Uhm, yes please." He says and I fix him and I a plate and we go back upstairs.

After we finish eating in bed and watching the morning news, we both get up and wash our faces and brush our teeth.

I already had brushed my teeth earlier, but I just ate some eggs so they needed a little more attention.

After that we hopped back into bed and just cuddled, well actually he ended up eating me out but other than that, strictly cuddling.

After about two hours of laying in bed, my alarm goes off on my phone, indicating that it's noon and time for me to get ready for my classes.

I go into my dresser and pull out some black skinny jeans, squeezing into them and then walking into my closet, taking one of Harry's white T-shirt's, a gray sweatshirt, and a cute black vest out and throwing it on, attempting to look a bit girly.